Not for my child.

Posted by Reviewer3199676 on Dec 13, 2007

My fault, I bought the wrong multivitamins for my daughter. I was looking a the gummy vitamins and put down the wrong item number. I tried to have her take these instead and she said there was a bad after taste and refused to take any more. I tried one and she was right.

Diane J.

Posted by Reviewer1480873 on Jan 28, 2008

My children can't stand the taste. I like what's in them but I don't like listening to their complaining.

My daughter doesn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2111803 on Feb 04, 2009

yeah...kinda chalky, i can tolerate it, but not the best...I have to finish them because my daughter doesn't like them. Not for everyone I guess.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer2665051 on Jan 06, 2010

The taste of these did not meet up to my 5 and 7year olds expectations. They won't eat them.

Nasty Taste!

Posted by Reviewer1593825 on Mar 05, 2010

I am sure these are a great children's multivitamin. I gave all 5 of my children this vitamin, and not one of them would finish it. They all spit it out at the same time.I tried one, and they have a mediciny,sour, tart taste. If you don't have picky kids, they would probably work for you:) GOOD LUCK!

Not a favorite with the kids

Posted by Reviewer3037043 on Jun 05, 2010

Very pleased with the quality and price of these vitamins and they were shipped quickly. However, I was a little disappointed that they were so low in Vitamin D. Also, my kids think they taste awful. They are used to gummie vits though so maybe they will get used to them.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3020712 on Sep 21, 2010

My daughter didn`t like it. I will have another try with my son.

The children did not like it

Posted by Reviewer2403827 on Oct 10, 2010

Tablets were too big and the taste was bad

The taste is a turn-off

Posted by Reviewer2141894 on Feb 05, 2011

I have been forcing my kids to take these daily. The taste is pretty nasty, even though other reviewers commented that this was not the case. I won't re-order these again. By the looks, they look pretty healthy though.

made me sick