New To iHerb?

Rainbow Light, Nutri Stars, Chewable Multivitamin, Delicious Fruit Blast, 120 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not for my child.

Posted by Reviewer3199676 on Dec 13, 2007

My fault, I bought the wrong multivitamins for my daughter. I was looking a the gummy vitamins and put down the wrong item number. I tried to have her take these instead and she said there was a bad after taste and refused to take any more. I tried one and she was right.

Diane J.

Posted by Reviewer1480873 on Jan 28, 2008

My children can't stand the taste. I like what's in them but I don't like listening to their complaining.

My daughter doesn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2111803 on Feb 04, 2009

yeah...kinda chalky, i can tolerate it, but not the best...I have to finish them because my daughter doesn't like them. Not for everyone I guess.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer2665051 on Jan 06, 2010

The taste of these did not meet up to my 5 and 7year olds expectations. They won't eat them.

Nasty Taste!

Posted by Reviewer1593825 on Mar 05, 2010

I am sure these are a great children's multivitamin. I gave all 5 of my children this vitamin, and not one of them would finish it. They all spit it out at the same time.I tried one, and they have a mediciny,sour, tart taste. If you don't have picky kids, they would probably work for you:) GOOD LUCK!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »