Rainbow Light, Nutri Stars, Chewable Multivitamin, Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

Excellent product. Good price, excellent choice of vitamins. the daughter loves a little sour taste.

Teenager loves them like the kids do!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These are great vitamins/minerals PLUS digestive enzymes too!!! My son takes these now on a regular basis and I feel so much better about his health. The gummy vitamins he had don't do well in Arizona. Will keep purchasing these, and would highly recommend for those under 18 yrs old who aren't old enough to take adult vitamins.

Taste good but whole foods

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My son likes the taste of these chewable multi-vitamin that includes whole food sources such as organic spirulina, carrot, spinach, celery, green beans, broccoli, parsley and beet - things that on some days my son will not eat! Also, it contains digestive enzymes to add in absorption and uptake of vitamins and minerals especially when taken along with meals. It is hard to find a good multi with no refined sugar added, and that is one of the reasons I went with this one. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

The best :)

Posted by 4633384976062915505 on Apr 17, 2013

My child is taking these vitamins since I ceased to suffer are great :)

Best kids vitamin there is!

Posted by Reviewer1855873 on Jan 03, 2013

My 2yr old son loves these, and he asks for one every day. He is sad when I tell him that he needs to wait until dinner time to get one (that's when we all take ours). I tried a piece of one and they do actually taste good at first unless you keep it in your mouth too long and get the vitamin after taste. I looked at all the kids vitamins available and these are packed with the best nutrients and levels. Most daily vitamins are lacking in many areas. Rainbow Light products are excellent at packing in all the essential vitamins and minerals that most others leave out, plus they have their own blend of herbs and things for added benefits. I also bought the RL prenatal vitamins for my wife because they are the best available. I love this brand. Iherb has the best price on this as well :)

my child likes them!

Posted by 5157788462455140848 on Sep 14, 2012

I'm always looking for healthy vitamins that my child will like and these worked.

good

Posted by 5371643392130821259 on Jul 17, 2012

good

Chewable Multivitamin

Posted by karishma on Jun 09, 2012

This is truly packed full of beneficial non junk ingredients and I give this to my 8 yr old daily. Very pleased with quality.

Kids love them

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on May 02, 2012

I told them they are Dora's special stars so they practically beg for one every day! Also I didn't find many unnatural ingredients in them so we're all happy.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1056849 on Mar 14, 2012

My little daughter likes it a lot. Will definitely reorder.