Kids love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2053364 on Feb 10, 2008

Parents will love the vitamins and minerals they are getting

Grrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Posted by Reviewer2625936 on Dec 13, 2007

This is a great product.My little boy loves them and i receive great service from the iherb company.These are the lowest prices anywhere with a quality product.Thanks---L.J.--.

Healthy and Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2502687 on Dec 25, 2007

My kids love 'em and they are so healthy!

Nice.

Posted by KeptbyHisgrace on Jan 01, 2008

My girls loved it!

Best kids vitamin there is!

Posted by Reviewer1855873 on Jan 03, 2013

My 2yr old son loves these, and he asks for one every day. He is sad when I tell him that he needs to wait until dinner time to get one (that's when we all take ours). I tried a piece of one and they do actually taste good at first unless you keep it in your mouth too long and get the vitamin after taste. I looked at all the kids vitamins available and these are packed with the best nutrients and levels. Most daily vitamins are lacking in many areas. Rainbow Light products are excellent at packing in all the essential vitamins and minerals that most others leave out, plus they have their own blend of herbs and things for added benefits. I also bought the RL prenatal vitamins for my wife because they are the best available. I love this brand. Iherb has the best price on this as well :)

The best :)

Posted by 4633384976062915505 on Apr 17, 2013

My child is taking these vitamins since I ceased to suffer are great :)

Yummy and wholesome

Posted by MrsTurnip on May 02, 2013

My 4 year old loves these and is very happy to have these every morning. No issue with the texture or taste. The appearance is less attractive than your average sugar-coated gummy vitamin, but he doesn't seem to care!

Excellent but brush teeth soon after consumption

Posted by 5221365943187893587 on Jan 07, 2015

My two girls enjoyed these and we definitely noticed an improvement in their immunity from the usual coughs and colds. I highly recommend these, and I would suggest brushing their teeth immediately after eating these as the turmeric in them lightly stained my daughter's teeth yellow.

Yummy for kids

Posted by notsteveaustin on Dec 14, 2007

My nieces kids love them!

Mom of three

Posted by Reviewer2134867 on Oct 01, 2006

Although I think this is a good product and has the essenntials for mantaining good health, getting my children to take it was a chore. The stars are large and have a strong after taste.