Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1544434 on Mar 23, 2007

This product seems to contain the most complete formula for children I've been able to find. I have 9 year old twins and a 10 year old. The only problem I have is that like one reviewer said, these are large and have an unpleasant taste to them. Two of my children have gotten used to the taste, but my pickiest one will refuses to take them. I will probably continue to use this product, but find another for my other child. Great value for the price!

great....with a glitch

Posted by Reviewer3315089 on Oct 25, 2007

I'm thrilled that this has all the vitamins and minerals plus herbs. My children are not terribly fond of the taste, however. I will continue to purchase them though, because I believe they are the best childrens vitamin out!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2988327 on Apr 08, 2008

Excellent. Best kids vitamin I've seen

Chewable viamins

Posted by Reviewer2356373 on Jul 23, 2008

Taste great...

Good

Posted by Reviewer2675293 on Aug 31, 2009

Kids loved it!

Kids like the shape

Posted by Reviewer3300670 on Feb 07, 2009

Good product

Good vites for the kids.

Posted by Reviewer1177656 on Feb 17, 2010

Very high quality ingredients. Seem effective for my kids. There is quite a bit of vitamin "dust" which makes a mess, otherwise 5 stars.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1595646 on May 05, 2009

Was good enough....taste was just okay.

Very good kids vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1191945 on Dec 31, 2010

I feel this is the best chewable for kids. It tastes good and has the best overall formula including digestive enzymes.

Rainbow Light Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1235593 on Dec 01, 2010

My toddler loves them. They are a little bigger than I thought they would be but he got his molars at a very early age so he handles it just fine. And because he only takes one a day these are going to last us a long time. Great for the price!!