Excellent

Excellent. Best kids vitamin I've seen

Chewable viamins

Posted by Reviewer2356373 on Jul 23, 2008

Taste great...

Excellent but brush teeth soon after consumption

Posted by 5221365943187893587 on Jan 07, 2015

My two girls enjoyed these and we definitely noticed an improvement in their immunity from the usual coughs and colds. I highly recommend these, and I would suggest brushing their teeth immediately after eating these as the turmeric in them lightly stained my daughter's teeth yellow.

Mom of three

Posted by Reviewer2134867 on Oct 01, 2006

Although I think this is a good product and has the essenntials for mantaining good health, getting my children to take it was a chore. The stars are large and have a strong after taste.

Good and nice product for kids

Posted by Reviewer2285920 on Jun 17, 2011

Good taste, my kid loves them and they have a funny shape that she also likes. No funny colors that seem too artificial and full of the stuff we do not want in a kid's vitamin.

my little girl loves it

Posted by Reviewer1377811 on Mar 08, 2011

my 26 months little girl take this one tablets every day,she likes the favour,hope it's also good for her health.

Yummy for kids

Posted by notsteveaustin on Dec 14, 2007

My nieces kids love them!

Rainbow Light Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1235593 on Dec 01, 2010

My toddler loves them. They are a little bigger than I thought they would be but he got his molars at a very early age so he handles it just fine. And because he only takes one a day these are going to last us a long time. Great for the price!!

Very good kids vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1191945 on Dec 31, 2010

I feel this is the best chewable for kids. It tastes good and has the best overall formula including digestive enzymes.

Yummy and wholesome

Posted by MrsTurnip on May 02, 2013

My 4 year old loves these and is very happy to have these every morning. No issue with the texture or taste. The appearance is less attractive than your average sugar-coated gummy vitamin, but he doesn't seem to care!