my 3 yo loves them

Posted by Reviewer2012770 on May 12, 2008

my 3 yo wishes you could take more than 1 a day, she's constantly asking for her vitamins, she loves the taste, it's not overly sweet, but it's not unpleasant in any way. We're very pleased with the price, too

Kids love the taste

Posted by Reviewer2053364 on Feb 10, 2008

Parents will love the vitamins and minerals they are getting

good

Posted by 5371643392130821259 on Jul 17, 2012

good

good

Posted by Reviewer1877174 on Jan 18, 2011

son loves them

Like Candy

Posted by Reviewer1811316 on Feb 10, 2012

Rainbow Light always has great naturally sourced products... our kids love these and we have to remind them that they are vitamins not candy and to only take two per day!

Twinkle twinkle

Posted by Reviewer1820428 on Sep 13, 2010

these has been a big hit with a song of Twinkle Twinkle whenever they are taken:) The kids remind me its time for vitamins every morning.

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1829757 on Dec 15, 2009

love that my lids are getting vitamins, minerals and herbs

Best kids vitamin there is!

Posted by Reviewer1855873 on Jan 03, 2013

My 2yr old son loves these, and he asks for one every day. He is sad when I tell him that he needs to wait until dinner time to get one (that's when we all take ours). I tried a piece of one and they do actually taste good at first unless you keep it in your mouth too long and get the vitamin after taste. I looked at all the kids vitamins available and these are packed with the best nutrients and levels. Most daily vitamins are lacking in many areas. Rainbow Light products are excellent at packing in all the essential vitamins and minerals that most others leave out, plus they have their own blend of herbs and things for added benefits. I also bought the RL prenatal vitamins for my wife because they are the best available. I love this brand. Iherb has the best price on this as well :)

good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1617289 on May 01, 2011

my kid loves it.

Excellent Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1654909 on May 07, 2008

Thus far the best childrens vitamin i've been able to find, Better pediatricians rave about it as well. No supermarket brand can come close to comparison as far vitamins and minerals go.