Good value

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Mar 08, 2010

Big bottle for the price

My son loves these

Posted by Reviewer3017821 on Apr 02, 2010

An easy way to make sure he is getting the nutrients he needs.

MY 2 Year Old calls them "Candy"

Posted by Reviewer2367695 on Apr 04, 2010

My son is 2 and after breakfast he points to the cupboard that has his multivitamins. He says "MAMA Candy!!" So I guess he likes them and he's pretty picky too. They must taste good if he calls them that...lol I decided on this brand because of the great reviews and I'm glad I did cause they are awesome! He will literally drop whatever he's doing to come and eat one.

Best kids vitamin there is!

Posted by Reviewer1855873 on Jan 03, 2013

My 2yr old son loves these, and he asks for one every day. He is sad when I tell him that he needs to wait until dinner time to get one (that's when we all take ours). I tried a piece of one and they do actually taste good at first unless you keep it in your mouth too long and get the vitamin after taste. I looked at all the kids vitamins available and these are packed with the best nutrients and levels. Most daily vitamins are lacking in many areas. Rainbow Light products are excellent at packing in all the essential vitamins and minerals that most others leave out, plus they have their own blend of herbs and things for added benefits. I also bought the RL prenatal vitamins for my wife because they are the best available. I love this brand. Iherb has the best price on this as well :)

The best :)

Posted by 4633384976062915505 on Apr 17, 2013

My child is taking these vitamins since I ceased to suffer are great :)

Good Multi, good taste

Posted by Reviewer2480718 on Jul 28, 2010

My 8 year old daughter likes these, so taking her vitamins is not a struggle.

Teenager loves them like the kids do!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These are great vitamins/minerals PLUS digestive enzymes too!!! My son takes these now on a regular basis and I feel so much better about his health. The gummy vitamins he had don't do well in Arizona. Will keep purchasing these, and would highly recommend for those under 18 yrs old who aren't old enough to take adult vitamins.

Love these vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3037803 on Aug 02, 2010

My kids love these vitamins!!

Quick & Easy Way to Fortify Your Kids

Posted by Reviewer1016578 on Aug 19, 2010

The kids like the flavor. This is a quick and easy way to fortify you kids!

Twinkle twinkle

Posted by Reviewer1820428 on Sep 13, 2010

these has been a big hit with a song of Twinkle Twinkle whenever they are taken:) The kids remind me its time for vitamins every morning.