New To iHerb?

Rainbow Light, Nutri Stars, Chewable Multivitamin, Delicious Fruit Blast, 120 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Mom of three

Posted by Reviewer2134867 on Oct 01, 2006

Although I think this is a good product and has the essenntials for mantaining good health, getting my children to take it was a chore. The stars are large and have a strong after taste.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1544434 on Mar 23, 2007

This product seems to contain the most complete formula for children I've been able to find. I have 9 year old twins and a 10 year old. The only problem I have is that like one reviewer said, these are large and have an unpleasant taste to them. Two of my children have gotten used to the taste, but my pickiest one will refuses to take them. I will probably continue to use this product, but find another for my other child. Great value for the price!

great....with a glitch

Posted by Reviewer3315089 on Oct 25, 2007

I'm thrilled that this has all the vitamins and minerals plus herbs. My children are not terribly fond of the taste, however. I will continue to purchase them though, because I believe they are the best childrens vitamin out!!

Yummy for kids

Posted by notsteveaustin on Dec 14, 2007

My nieces kids love them!

Marilyn

Posted by Reviewer2932430 on Jan 02, 2008

Trying for the first time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »