The taste is a turn-off

Posted by Reviewer2141894 on Feb 05, 2011

I have been forcing my kids to take these daily. The taste is pretty nasty, even though other reviewers commented that this was not the case. I won't re-order these again. By the looks, they look pretty healthy though.

My doughter is like it!

Posted by Reviewer2966079 on Feb 02, 2011

I ordered this for my doughter(4,5 old years). She say firstly it's delishes.

good

Posted by Reviewer1877174 on Jan 18, 2011

son loves them

Very good kids vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1191945 on Dec 31, 2010

I feel this is the best chewable for kids. It tastes good and has the best overall formula including digestive enzymes.

Great product for toddlers

Posted by Reviewer2540325 on Dec 28, 2010

My two-year-old daughter loves these.....we call them her "fun stars". She asks for them by name at dinnertime and reminds me to give them to her. Highly recommended.

kids won't eat these either

Posted by Reviewer1862300 on Dec 26, 2010

I was looking for something both healthier and better-tasting than Flintstones', but I give up: while these are for sure a better alternative as far as ingredients go, they don't taste that much better to my kids (they taste fine to me -- I'll be finishing the bottle). If anybody ever comes across a tasty complete vitamin, I'll buy stock.

Rainbow Light Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1235593 on Dec 01, 2010

My toddler loves them. They are a little bigger than I thought they would be but he got his molars at a very early age so he handles it just fine. And because he only takes one a day these are going to last us a long time. Great for the price!!

good

Posted by Reviewer2383300 on Nov 27, 2010

Good multi-vitamin for kids

Posted by Reviewer3168135 on Nov 15, 2010

This is a good multi-vitamin for kids with a better selection of vitamins than your typical store brand and a flavor that both of our kids like. We have tried many different vitamins to supplement the kids diets and usually end up with less that optimal choices that offer too much sugar. A friend suggested a different high end brand that your site offers, but when our kids tasted it, we got the standard sour face. In doing some research on your site, the Rainbow Light Nutri Stars seemed to get a high degree of "kid apprpoval" so we decided to give the a try. Low and behold, both kids preferred them to the sugar coated brand they had been taking. Good diet supplement that the kids like. This is great.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3321774 on Nov 04, 2010

My kids eat it happily. Everybody wants it too much trouble.