10% Off Orders Over $40!

Rainbow Light, Performance Energy for Men, Food-Based Multivitamin, 180 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

High energy horse pills

Posted by Reviewer1343866 on Jan 14, 2010

I originally assumed that these would be "one a day" pills, and did not get the advertised energy bonuses. However, upon writing my first review, I noticed that the dosage level is 3-6 pills daily. I started taking 2 with breakfast and 1-2 with lunch and sure enough, my energy is through the roof. In fact, that first day was a bit overwhelming. So, I've changed my rating for this product, but I'm taking a star off for the fact that you must take 3 pills to feel the effects, and because they're big, sticky horse pills that are hard to swallow.

MENS HEALTH PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer2461412 on Jul 13, 2011

I HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT VERY GOOD, AND I HAVE JUST ORDED SOME MORE

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3328981 on Nov 13, 2011

These vitamins seem to really work. I feel Energized and 10 years younger!!!

convinient

Posted by 5200152894241916866 on Jun 23, 2013

I used to give my husband more than 4~5 pills a day but this is just good to take only one in the morning. so convinient. (I let my husband take 2 a day) hope this will worth it...

Stamina

Posted by Reviewer2220999 on Nov 28, 2007

Hi everyone, this stuff is good, it"s starting to bring back the 21 year old in me , i have just started taking this but i can tell the diffidence aready can"t wait to see what happens after using it for 30 days