best Multi for Male

Posted by Reviewer3143597 on Jan 25, 2007

This is the best multi-vitamin for men at Iherb bar none. I have tried various other brands. But Rainbow performance energy for men is awesome.I can honestly tell you start taking this Multi and watch the difference.

Tried many, this one is great!

Posted by Reviewer1275562 on Sep 04, 2007

I have tried many multivitamins over the years and this one just works better than any other I have used previously. The iHerb price makes it very reasonable as well.

BEST MULTI I HAVE EVER USED

Posted by Reviewer1761587 on Sep 21, 2009

I have tried a lot of multivitamins for men including NOW ADAM and OPTIMUM OPTIMEN. This has got to be the best multi I have ever used. I feel like new and in the bedroom, things have really taken off. My erections are harder and stronger and recovery time is shorter than before. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

High energy horse pills

Posted by Reviewer1343866 on Jan 14, 2010

I originally assumed that these would be "one a day" pills, and did not get the advertised energy bonuses. However, upon writing my first review, I noticed that the dosage level is 3-6 pills daily. I started taking 2 with breakfast and 1-2 with lunch and sure enough, my energy is through the roof. In fact, that first day was a bit overwhelming. So, I've changed my rating for this product, but I'm taking a star off for the fact that you must take 3 pills to feel the effects, and because they're big, sticky horse pills that are hard to swallow.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

increases strength and energy

Works!

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Feb 09, 2012

The best multi I have used and I've tried many brands. Can feel it when I run out.

Works as advertised

Posted by 5163828071394229811 on Jan 01, 2013

I'm 36 years old, and after just a couple of days taking this product the positive effects on my sexual energy and energy level in general were noticeable. I tend to take only half of the recommended four-tablet-a-day dosage, which I find quite satisfactory.

Very good !

Posted by 5317510864278204475 on Apr 07, 2016

I could feel the effect on day one. Felt great and had much more energy than usual. They're also food-based so no stomach issues. Will order again for sure !

Supplement

Posted by 5226116119953323359 on Aug 27, 2016

Product is good

perfect product

Posted by Reviewer1204522 on Jan 27, 2012

my husband bye this third time

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »