BEST MULTI I HAVE EVER USED

Posted by Reviewer1761587 on Sep 21, 2009

I have tried a lot of multivitamins for men including NOW ADAM and OPTIMUM OPTIMEN. This has got to be the best multi I have ever used. I feel like new and in the bedroom, things have really taken off. My erections are harder and stronger and recovery time is shorter than before. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3077021 on Jan 27, 2009

Works well for my husband!

Give them a try...

Posted by Reviewer1724503 on Nov 19, 2008

My bet is that you'll like the results. At least I sure have, anyway! Pretty amazing, really.

Rainbow Light vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1138318 on Sep 17, 2008

These food-derived vitamins never upset my stomach, even though they contain high doses of B vitamins. I can feel an extra energy "kick" from the selection of herbs and micro-nutrients, as well. An excellent formulation, packed into 6 tablets/day, that allows you the option to easily modify dose to fit your specific bodily needs.

Nothing Better!!!

Posted by Reviewer1706345 on Jul 18, 2008

Best Multi Vitamin I have used. And at a great price.

These really work!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 25, 2008

My husband loves these vitamins. They really help with energy and they also help with stamina. I highly recommend this multivitamin to any man around 50 or older.

Stamina

Posted by Reviewer2220999 on Nov 28, 2007

Hi everyone, this stuff is good, it"s starting to bring back the 21 year old in me , i have just started taking this but i can tell the diffidence aready can"t wait to see what happens after using it for 30 days

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2127340 on Oct 20, 2007

Have seen a good increase in energy and much better mental clarity since being on this product for only one week so far.

not enough time

Posted by Reviewer3292576 on Oct 16, 2007

I have just begun to take this product. Initial impression is good, however, I will need more time

Tried many, this one is great!

Posted by Reviewer1275562 on Sep 04, 2007

I have tried many multivitamins over the years and this one just works better than any other I have used previously. The iHerb price makes it very reasonable as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »