Stamina

Posted by Reviewer2220999 on Nov 28, 2007

Hi everyone, this stuff is good, it"s starting to bring back the 21 year old in me , i have just started taking this but i can tell the diffidence aready can"t wait to see what happens after using it for 30 days

MENS HEALTH PRODUCTS

Posted by Reviewer2461412 on Jul 13, 2011

I HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT VERY GOOD, AND I HAVE JUST ORDED SOME MORE

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer3328981 on Nov 13, 2011

These vitamins seem to really work. I feel Energized and 10 years younger!!!

convinient

Posted by 5200152894241916866 on Jun 23, 2013

I used to give my husband more than 4~5 pills a day but this is just good to take only one in the morning. so convinient. (I let my husband take 2 a day) hope this will worth it...

Good value for money

Posted by Reviewer1001367 on Jun 19, 2010

A little sour tasting in the mouth. Ingredients are sufficient for a multi-vitamin at this price.

Good (but not great)multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2040107 on Dec 04, 2010

I like that it is food-based and most of the ingredients. It is very easy on the stomach (even without food) and seems to absorb well. The 1000 units of Vit D is a big plus for me. Most multivitamins leave this out. Haven't noticed marked energy increase. Maybe a little throughout the day. I don't like multiple dosings per day but can deal with it. It could also use a little less B-vitamins. I don't need that much. No multivitamin is perfect but this is a good attempt. I use Rainbow Light products and would definitely try a different one. But having to take four tablets throughout the day isn't the best.

I don't now

Posted by 4979250873580780038 on Aug 02, 2013

No effect until now

mixed performance.

Posted by 4713996710735114053 on Jun 04, 2016

straight-to-the-point review: - did not feel the 'drive' - did not feel more energetic - did not make my wife pregnant :( - terrible taste - too large, too dry, too sharp a pill to swallow - yellow urine after consuming pills - did help to improve the 'spray' after a few days of abstinence

I feel better without them

Posted by 5542017374772279856 on Feb 19, 2016

I've been taking all sorts of supplements to boost my energy & memory . I can tell you that during the time I was taking Performance Energy For Men , I experienced better blood flow but , more blood flow isn't necessarily better , besides that I haven't noticed anything else. I don't trust supplements anymore. I'll take my vitamins fresh from my food , thank you very much.

No real difference

Posted by Reviewer2638418 on Mar 22, 2010

This product did not live up to it's promises.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »