Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Acai Berry Blast, 9.2 oz (262 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Taste is stinky

Posted by Reviewer1597547 on Apr 14, 2011

I bought this shake as I needed to do an elimination diet and the only shakes we had in the house were delicious whey, and I needed to omit dairy. I thought with all the great reviews about the taste that I would be ok choosing this product. I have tried: using filtered water and adding organic blueberries. : using unsweetened almond milk and adding almonds. : using organic peaches, stevia and cinnamon. No matter what I add to disguise the taste it still has a kind of stinky taste, kind of like a faint horse manure smell taste. LOL I know that sounds really bad but the is the closest I can come to describe it. So minus 3 stars for stinky taste but still keeping the 2 stars because of the nice low calories and low carbs and good 15 grams protein, and no soy! I will not be purchasing again. Oh the vanilla and the chocolate do not stink, just the acai flavor.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1526465 on Jan 11, 2010

tastes good, no sugar, energizing herbs love it! and i love rice protein cuz it doesnt make me fat

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1310526 on Mar 15, 2010

I usually purchase the vanilla and the chocolate protein drinks, so I was not sure how the Acai Berry would compare. Well, I love it. It has surpassed the vanilla in flavor and is tie with the chocolate. Great taste.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2660764 on Sep 01, 2010

Good tasting. Mixed best in a blender than in a shaker

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer3269509 on Sep 13, 2010

Best taste and consistency of all protein powders I've tried (I've tried a lot). And it's got loads of good stuff in it. Fantastic!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »