Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Chocolate, 11 oz (318 g)

Reviews 5-star

Daily Dose

Posted by Reviewer3203989 on Nov 08, 2006

I live on this product. I find the chocolate flavor is better than most. Best of all -- no added sugar, it is lightly sweetened with stevia. I do mix and drink it with water only at the office. Over time I've discovered that I like it better when blended with ice. I add cinnamon flavor flax oil, half a banana, and decaf espresso powder for my daily morning shake. I call it my daily dose of chocolate. A half serving in a little office water cooler cup kills 3pm cravings.

Best One I've Found

Posted by Reviewer1056942 on Feb 16, 2008

I started using this 3 days/week for breakfast. I don't understand why, but I don't get hungry and could probably skip lunch altogether. I just mix it with about a pint of milk and chug it down. I feel better during the days I use it and am actually starting to use it more as a meal replacement. Oh, I don't get those after meal "burps" with this one like I do with some of the other protein drinks.

fun protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2488452 on Mar 26, 2007

Whey doesn't agree with me, so I prefer rice. I'm on a strict healing diet - this is just about the only chocolate I ever have! I prefer liquid supplementation, when possible, rather than lots of capsules.

Extraordninary

Posted by 4936771436243153691 on Dec 14, 2012

Perfect protein powder! It has such a healthy content, and it tastes so good too. I use it in my hot chocolate, in my home made marsipan and in chocolate cakes. Basically it adds a flavour to all chocolate-products that is more mild and rich than cocoa-powder.

Every day

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Dec 22, 2006

I use this mixed with a banana and oat milk every day for lunch. It is a great meal replacement in hot weather. For a treat add a spoon of almond butter.