Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Creamy Vanilla, 10.7 oz (305 g)

Very healthy meal alternative

Posted by Reviewer2676592 on May 28, 2009

I use this in place of breakfast when I am in a hurry. It has a lot of nutritional value and uses rice protein which helps for those of us with dairy issues. It does not use any artificial sweeteners. It mixes pretty good with a shaker and I have no problem getting it down. I would have given it 5 stars except for the taste. It tastes ok and is easy to drink, but could taste a little better. All in all, for why I drink it (health) and excellent product.

Horrible..

Posted by Reviewer2618116 on Aug 18, 2008

Tastes atrocious. Turns an unappetizing green color. Thick, grainy consistency. Bad all around. Go with green multi if you are looking for greens, and a real protein drink if you are looking for protein.

Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Vanilla, 17 oz

Posted by Reviewer2693653 on Jan 05, 2009

The protein powder has a nice flavor but yet when I put it in my oatmeal it turned it a very bright green color.

Rainbow light

Posted by Reviewer2670335 on Jul 10, 2008

I think that the product has many health benefits but the gritty taste was pretty bad. I probably wouldn't order this again.

Not tasty

Posted by Reviewer2227545 on Jul 22, 2008

While I love the ingredients we can't stomach the taste. I tried putting the powder, water, frozen strawberries and extra stevia in a blender thinking that would make it palatable but it did not work. Though I am not a great fan of the chocolate it is a bit better