Rainbow Light -Drink!

Posted by Reviewer1948078 on Aug 04, 2009

You can't live without this product. I use it every day in my "super weapon' drink that I make. It is the base for the rest of the drink. You must try this with fruit juices. Love it!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2593779 on Aug 15, 2009

I love this product from Rainbow light and cannot imagine starting my day without this. It helps my energy level and has great ingredients. They have also changed their packaging and it now comes in a bag, thrilled not to have to recycle another plastic bottle.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1705304 on Aug 31, 2009

This stuff is great mixed with unsweetened greek yogurt. add some oats and fruit and you've got a fab dessert!

Love this Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1105926 on Sep 30, 2009

This product really gives me a boost and I like the fact that it is dairy free as I am allergic to milk products. The taste is great--I like my shakes on the sweet side so I put an extra 3 drops of stevia into it and I love it.

Best Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1815686 on Jan 24, 2010

Great for losing weight, maintaining blood sugar. I mix with organic apple juice and could just about exist off this stuff.

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2752962 on Mar 10, 2010

This protein makes me healthy and strong!!

Tasty

Posted by HealthyGuy on Mar 24, 2010

This is a good, good tasting protein, which has a nice calorie/protein ration. Beneficial ingredients, too.

Yummy nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2252723 on May 18, 2010

I love this protein powder. I can't tolerate whey, so this is perfect. It has all the ingredients I look for in a protein drink. Mixed with fresh fruit, ice, and chia seeds, it's a powerhouse of nutrition.

This is a Great product

Posted by Reviewer1401937 on May 31, 2010

Have only been taking this product for a month but felt a difference after about 10 days. This is the cleanest protien supplement I have ever seen and is packed with so many beneficial ingrediants. Wish it came in a larger size.

Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Vanilla, 17oz

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Apr 16, 2010

Ilove ti is very goog!!!!!!