Yummy nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2252723 on May 18, 2010

I love this protein powder. I can't tolerate whey, so this is perfect. It has all the ingredients I look for in a protein drink. Mixed with fresh fruit, ice, and chia seeds, it's a powerhouse of nutrition.

Wonderful Afternoon Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer2361456 on Nov 14, 2008

Better than coffee. I reach for this when I hit my afternoon slump. The protein fills me up so I don't crave snack foods and the energizing herbs keep me feeling calmer and more alert.

Actually is drinkable

Posted by Reviewer2529771 on Jul 25, 2007

Of all the protein drinks I have tried over the years, this one is the most drinkable. It's easy to drink especially with Kefir.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2593779 on Aug 15, 2009

I love this product from Rainbow light and cannot imagine starting my day without this. It helps my energy level and has great ingredients. They have also changed their packaging and it now comes in a bag, thrilled not to have to recycle another plastic bottle.

Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Vanilla, 17 oz (482 g)

Posted by Reviewer2385911 on Mar 18, 2008

Very good product! Highly recommend!

worth trying

Posted by Reviewer2413472 on Aug 29, 2011

this is an excellent product. it does not have the strong flavor/odor of a whey or soy product.mixes well in smoothies.

my go to protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2417266 on Feb 06, 2012

This is a very economical protein powder. I love that iHerb has both flavors at a very reasonable price. Most vegan protein powders are gritty and don't mix well. This is a great vegan product.

Rainbow Light, Protein

Posted by Reviewer1047921 on Aug 11, 2010

Very pleasant taste, nice consistency. Not grainy at all like some powdered proteins. Easy to put with a juice when you are in a morning rush for something nutritious. Keeps you from reaching for some junk food later, as you are not hungry and you know you are making healthy choices for yourself.

Vanilla is a Joke

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Sep 19, 2011

Good combo... All you taste is the spirulna and little vanilla taste...

versatile mixes well with many things

Posted by Reviewer1198995 on Jul 04, 2011

It's very handy for managing low blood sugar issues and it's wonderful that it isn't whey based.