The best

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Feb 03, 2009

This is the very best multivitamin I have ever used in my 62 years on the planet. And I have been a devout supplement user since the mid 1970's, after I learned you can't get all the nutrients you need by proper eating. Due to polution, stress and depleted soil that our food is raised in, organic or not. Great product.

Good mix of components

Posted by Reviewer2544156 on Sep 14, 2008

Our household has been using this for over a year. As fifty- and sixty-somethings, this has proved to be an excellent supplement.

Rejuvenage 40+

Posted by Reviewer2435456 on Feb 11, 2008

I have tried several multi vitamins - including some specifically for women - and this is by far the best. It offers a full complement for women over 40, and keeps additional supplementation to a minimum.

Great multivitamin!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Feb 25, 2011

This is a super multivitamin for the over 40s. I was taking Every Woman II from New Chapter, but I like the combination of vitamins and herbs in RejuvenAge better, and the price is almost half of what I was paying for New Chapter. The pills are very large, so this could be a problem for anyone with difficulty swallowing.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2945906 on Oct 26, 2011

Very high quality. I take 1 along with 1x Just Once - Men's Multi-vitamin, 1x Just Once Calcium, and 1x SuperC 1000mg, all from Rainbow Light. Very satisfied with all.

Makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer1811316 on Feb 10, 2012

After two months on these, I can see and feel a difference. These give me lots of durable energy and the circles under my eyes have gotten lighter. I respect R.L. products and and Dr. CHobbs work - and if you look at everything that is in these from plant extracts to probiotics then you'll know it's a holistic formula. Only downside is that a daily dose = 4 pills.

I take all 4 in the mornign

Posted by 5097435993417806937 on Sep 26, 2012

I am 44 and I have delved into holistic health 15 years ago, forbidden cures, ozone therapy, magnet therapy, rife therapy and the like soooo I like to experiment alot with things over the years LOL I am 44 and am exceptionally busy, I try to get tot he treadmill for 30 minutes a day, I do karate 4 days a week, I was doing roller derby 2 x a week, I homeschool 3 kids (my youngest is 3.5), my husband is away alot and i'm up til at least midnight every night LOL I try to find time to juice or grow wheatgrass and eat my veggies,cook unprocessed meals from scratch, and maintain my sanity along the way... but at the end of the day there isn't always time for me ;-( So while I can appreciate the thought from raw foodists and the like to only use 'whole foods'... I really felt I needed more. Even the veggies we buy or grow don't have the same nutritonal content they used to have. I take all 4 of these in the morning and then the futurbiotics packet in the afternoon plus lugol's iodine and I'm feeling 150% again ;-) My first 2 pregnancies I felt "I didn't need the multi- I could get all I needed from my healthy diet"...silly me. I took rainbow lights prenatal during my 3rd pregnancy and after and OMG I do 1000x more with 3 kids then i did with 1 or 2 all the while I was dragging my ass. I don't care what anyone says, if you notice a difference in your energy level when you take an excellent prenatal like this, then IT WORKS. period. LOL

It increased my appetite

Posted by Reviewer2360553 on Feb 07, 2010

I stopped using this vitamin after a week because it made me hungry all the time and sleepy. Another thing was right after I take the pill I get a headache but then it goes away after 20 minutes or so. I'm sure it's a great product (reading from the label), the effects I felt can be different from others, so I'm giving it 4 stars.

wow incredible!!

Posted by Reviewer2489836 on Feb 19, 2012

My God this product Its amazing!!! After one week taking this supplement i feel so different. Lot of energy, great mood,no more swelling In My legs,more concentration,memory improvment, My GOD THE BEST VITAMINS I HAVE EVER BOUGHT

rejuvenage 40+

Posted by 5644361364269230250 on Oct 04, 2013

I've been taking this multi vitamin for 2 years now & I love it. I notice the difference in my hair, nails & skin. I especially love that I found it here on Iherb, around a 35% savings over rainbow foods.