Si, see, C

Posted by Reviewer1673932 on Jul 29, 2009

An excellent, well thought out, synergistic product from Rainbow Light! Highest rating from AZTECHS.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2934413 on Oct 26, 2010

I purchased this product with complete essential fatty acids/vitamin B & A and the Fatigued to Fantastic and I feel better than I had for a long time!

Good formula that doesn't upset tummy...

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

...and helps those who suffer from mild constipation. This is one of the better Vit C powders on the market and reasonably priced.

Super!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 18, 2012

It's a little grainy, but it's made from real food as opposed to in a lab. i like that.

Like to use this in my smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on Dec 30, 2012

I really feel like this Vitamin C is a good product and that it is well made.

i love it

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Feb 12, 2011

great

Excellent way to control dosage

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Feb 13, 2011

This is an excellent way to obtain quality Vitamin C, especially if you have a sensitive stomach. I add just a tiny bit to a small glass of water to supplement my regular diet when I feel I need extra C, such as coming down with a cold, healing from an injury, etc. I can control the dosage, which is important to me. Too much C upsets my digestion. This product lets me get just what I need.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Jun 05, 2011

I take super doses of vit C when I am feeling under the weather or tired from traveling/working overtime. It does have a slight bitter taste as other people indicated in their posts, but no prob: I just mix with a little juice and it dissolves fine. Very pleased.

Good vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1228576 on Aug 15, 2011

Great and enjoy it

powdered vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer1318670 on Nov 30, 2011

No sugar added, which is great. Only thing is that at the bottom the powder gets a little clumpy and sticks to the bottom and needs a little scraping.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »