Best tasting protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Feb 22, 2010

This is the best tasting protein powder I've ever had. It does upset my stomach a little though.

EEEWWW! THE TASTE IS HORRIBLE!!

Posted by Reviewer1324255 on Jun 19, 2011

I just received my order and the taste for me is almost unbearable. I am a person who can stomach just about anything but this product taste like CRAP!! I tried to spice it up with fruit juice and chocolate but have not found anything to mask the horrible taste. However, it does have some really great ingredients in it for weight loss and I'm desperate to shed some pounds. Plus it's one of the few protein shakes that doesn't contain soy. So because of that I will try to stomach the rest of it down. Will follow up with my results in a few weeks. If it works than I will give it a higher rating. Please stay tuned..... Well, I'm following up with my results. It did curb my appetite as promises but LORD knows, I can't get pass the funky taste. Try it for yourself though. It may work for you.

Allergy friendly low carb

Posted by Siljel on May 21, 2011

With all my allergies, I cannot have whey protein (milk) and also I have to watch out for gluten. In addition to needing low carb! This satisfies all these critera, and it's a light formula easy to swallow. Will buy more of this. 1 serving doesn't have me satisfied until lunch, but considering just making a double shake instead!

Yummy cinnamon shake

Posted by Reviewer2618378 on Mar 27, 2013

Really enjoy this product... yummy cinnamon flavour... nice for breakfast mixed with soy milk :) keeps me going until lunch with no blood sugar slump or hunger mid- morning... ordering again!

It quite nice for breakfast!

Posted by 5299567923012638666 on Mar 19, 2014

keeps me full past lunch but i recommend adding chia seeds for a thick brekkie

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1656634 on Jun 14, 2011

Good taste

Didn´t likethe taste

Posted by lillanne on Jan 08, 2013

Will not order again

Can't bare the taste, good product anyway

Posted by 4983177838598010660 on Jan 09, 2015

I can't stand the taste...it's bittersweet, and has an awful aftertaste. I tried everything...milk, non-dairy milk, just water, frozen fruits, etc. and I just find it awful. I take it anyway because it really helps with appettite and makes me feel full for at least 4 hours, and the ingredientes are just incredible, but I will not buy again...