• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Good

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jan 31, 2011

Tastes good and is better than taking a pill. Seems to work as well as pills.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1187295 on Sep 10, 2010

Funny, soft, delicious.

pretty good, but too much sugar

Posted by Reviewer2960855 on Oct 31, 2009

These gummies are pretty good for children. My daughter gets one per day, thus getting 1,000 IU's of vitamin D3 daily. My doctor recommended that i give her 1,000 IU's, and since the cold and flu seasons are almost here, i feel better knowing that she's taking something that may even be effective against the swine flu. The only downside is that there are two whole grams of sugar per gummy, as the sugar could always be replaced by a more natural alternative like xylitol or stevia.

Gelatin is from a bovine source

Posted by Reviewer1081242 on Jan 16, 2012

These taste very good. I emailed Rainbow Light to double check on the "gelatin" listed in the product and they confirmed it is from a bovine source. Just be forewarned that they are not appropriate for vegetarians.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1547404 on Jun 24, 2011

Delicious product, like gummy candy in lemon flavor!

Tastes Good

Posted by Reviewer2913226 on Jun 11, 2012

Tastes good. Hope they're working. They must have gotten hot though, as half of them were stuck to the side of the container, and I have to peel them off the container wall.

why is it sugar coated!

Posted by 4825936231328616560 on Dec 09, 2016

This isn't mentioned in the pack. I wouldn't buy if I knew that!

Good, useful and tasty vitamin D3 gummies

Posted by olshin on Nov 19, 2011

I like these D3 gummies. They are very tasty. Since I suffer from dependence on sunlight, and in winter sunlight almost not, these vitamins are for me - a way to get necessary for organism. :-) I lifted the mood and energy after their admission. Of course, I will buy them again.

my 9yo loves these!!!

Posted by Reviewer1557740 on Nov 20, 2009

I was looking for a way for my 9yo daughter to take vitamin D3 without having to learn how to swallow tablets, so these are ideal. I give her 2 in the a.m. to take to school, during the day she gets a zinc and vitamin C lozenge (if I remember) and, in the evening I give her a magnesium citrate lozenge as vitamin D3 increases magnesium uptake, and is also necessary for strong bones. She did have a fluey cold lately, but after spending three days sleeping and resting, she was completely fine again!!! I think the various vitamins and minerals mentioned above have given her immune system a boost. I take the same things (just more) and have also - knock on wood - not been laid low by colds and flu so far, just a brief patch of tiredness - although there are a lot of flu viruses going round right now in my part of the world.