• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

귤젤리보다 맛나요

Posted by Reviewer2192227 on Sep 28, 2012

설탕입자가 더 작고 적당히 새콤달콤해서 또 샀네요. 더울때 사면 서로 붙어서 떼어먹기 힘들어서 날씨 선선할때 사서 쟁일려고 합니다.

Kids Love!

Posted by HealingEarthResources on Feb 27, 2014

Best kids Vitamin-D for the $$. Taste great and kids will ask for them daily. Best yet, they cannot overdose on an entire bottle! My daughter ate an entire bottle with no side effects. Not that I'm condoning this behavior but just so you know:))

Delicious!

Posted by 4876272903868849338 on Apr 07, 2015

I love the serving size! Most of the vitamins My family and I usually take 2 vitamins day for others, and I was happily surprised that in this vitamin, they pack everything into one gummy. I wish I could take 2 though; they are just so delicious! The lemony flavour is great, but it's not too lemony. Overall, I am very happy with this product, and will DEFINITELY be getting this in the future!

Those were good for valentine gift.

Posted by 5374866047324783571 on Feb 16, 2015

Healthy candy!

Once a day

Posted by 5513276680682443290 on Jun 19, 2013

Since this vitamin is not water-soluable, I take one pill a day. I start my day with it. Taste's good. sweet and chewy. lemen flavor. One more, it does not get sticky like Gummy vitamin C in the summer time! My Gummy vitamin V started being sticky...:(

Exellent!

Posted by Karimam on Feb 19, 2015

Very good!

Good taste

Posted by 5619760772866349519 on Jan 11, 2017

Some people said it is sour! I don't like sour food, but this one is for sour! great taste

TASTES SO GOOD

Posted by 4811276589294763270 on Jan 18, 2017

Best vitamins ever. I never take pills on time, this one I never forget to take... eat. It's really that good. That being said, a higher vitamin D level maybe around 2000 IU would have been great. Apparently research says 1000 IU isn't really enough to offset terrible vitamin D levels like mine - they're supposed to be 30ng/ml in the blood, my levels are 4ng/ml. I'm thinking of taking two per day.

I like these

Posted by 5239872796889848794 on Jan 19, 2017

They don't taste too processed and the sugary like coating on the outside doesn't remind me i'm taking a vitamin.

Posted by 4745140195848924185 on Apr 07, 2015

it is easy to take vitamin D

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »