• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

tangy orange gummies

Posted by 5313344625826385313 on Mar 05, 2014

i know it's a supplment, but it's got a weird medication scent to it. + melts easily

Very good quality!!!!!!!!!

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Nov 08, 2013

Very yummy and helpful gummies. Love the taste, and I am giving it to my son too. It is good for the winter, when we are staying most of the time at home. Perfect price, i4 got it for $3.00 which is perfect deal.Will buy it again.

Seem to help with colds!

Posted by Reviewer3331279 on Dec 02, 2009

i needed something that my 8 year old would like due to her ALWAYS getting colds from school...these seem to help AND she does not give me a problem taking them AT ALL!

melted glob

Posted by Reviewer2809615 on May 27, 2015

Contents were melted into 1 glob. Don't know where these are stored or if they melted during shipping. Won't buy online again.

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2711626 on Aug 07, 2008

I AM AN ADULT THAT CAN'T TAKE LARGE PILLS AND I HARDLY EVER GO IN THE SUN. THANKS FOR MAKING A GREAT PRODUCT THAT TASTES GREAT TOO.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Mar 05, 2009

these are for my son, but they are so tasty that I can't resist them either

Tasty way to take important vitamin, but I wish it contained no corn syrup & ane sugar.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

This D vitamin is refreshing optio among the dull-to-take regular pills and the price is very affordable as well, buti wish it would contant no corn syrup and cane sugar. They are not the healthiest sweeteners to say the least and in my optinion don't have place in such supplement. Stevia is much better alternative to sweeten it. It Is a herb, ZERO Glycemic index AND ZERO calories! The perfect sweetener for me. I use it all the time.

Rainbow Light Vitamin D Sunny Gummies

Posted by Reviewer1131758 on Nov 06, 2009

These Sunny D's are a great way to get my kids the extra Vitamin D they need. Studies are showing lots of Vitamin D helps fight viruses, especially during cold and flu season and my kids love the taste. We have remained healthy even having H1N1 all around us!

My kids love these!!

Posted by Reviewer1237784 on Oct 23, 2009

Both my children, ages 11 and 6, really like the taste of these and ask for them. Neither of them have been sick at all this season, so I will keep buying these for them. I give them each one gummy per day. Just ordered 2 more bottles after they were out of stock.

great taste