Great product

Posted by Reviewer2004783 on Feb 08, 2010

No need to buy seperate calcium supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1495755 on Jun 11, 2010

I love Rainbow Light products and have found this multi to be beneficial in helping to restore my natural hormone level after giving birth. Another reviewer on here said it's for "over 45" but I disagree. I am 36, and although I am not menopausal (I am 4 months postpartum) the female blend contains herbs that help regulate your hormones (and thus, your cycle)... Just because it has Don Quai in it doesn't mean it's only for post menopausal women. Highly recommend and will continue to repurchase. Everyone needs to do their own research to find a product that is right for them.

Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2283036 on Nov 18, 2010

Always a good product. I like the system.

Lovely combination of herbs and vitamins and minerals

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Jan 26, 2011

I don't take six a day but I feel a difference nutritionally. This product seems to help my digestion. Which is always a plus. I love that it is a whole food product. Thank you Iherb

Good vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2079016 on Jul 22, 2011

I like this vitamin, I only take two a day. It's a good one!

Rainbow Light, Women's Nutritional System

Posted by Reviewer1187775 on Oct 11, 2011

Seem to be very good. First time using. will purchase again

Great Women's Multi

Posted by Reviewer2492020 on Aug 18, 2009

I am very happy with this multi vitamin. It has everything I need. I am thankful I don't have to swallow separate calcium/vit d/magnesium. It is 6 vits a day but it is well worth it and not a bad price. I used to take another brand that had about the same vitamins in it but it was about $12 more a month.