Decent

Posted by Reviewer1518493 on Mar 27, 2011

Pretty nice smell. My roommate says it smells a little synthetic but I think it smells alright. It's a gentle shampoo, but not as gentle as say, Burts Bees Baby Bee. It actually dries my hair out more than I'd like.

Good, but prefer Baby Oh Baby Unscented Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Feb 08, 2011

We like this shampoo in the UNSCENTED version much better but IHerb doesn't presently carry the unscented & I decided to give this one a try. I don't have a baby, but can't imagine anyone using this on a baby due to the strong scent. The unscented version seems milder & smells great even though it is unscented. We used the unscented Baby Oh Baby Shampoo for a camping trip as an all over shampoo & body wash. We fell in love with it & like it better than all the other products we've used. It suds great & rinses well & does not leave any kind of film on you. You just feel clean all over without your skin or hair feeling stripped or dried out.

It stinks

Posted by Reviewer2611079 on Dec 18, 2012

This is the worst organic shampoo I tried. I didn't like it because of the smell....it smells so strong! I try to use organic shampoos and know usually these don't foam as nicely as usual ones, and this one is no exception....it doesn't work well at all. I have to wash my hair 3 times with it in order to get a clean feel. It doesn't last very long because I use so much. But the smell put me off it anyway, and I tried to give it to my friends, but nobody liked it so we ended up throwing it out.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2537440 on Mar 17, 2011

lathers well, hair comes out squeaky clean.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2350714 on Apr 06, 2011

This is an excellent shampoo, and is my favorite of the Aubrey line

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2536914 on Feb 15, 2012

my daughter likes it a lot. leaves the hair clean and looking great

Great

Posted by marcosandrey on Apr 09, 2013

A awesome smell. I recommend this product to all parents. Free of parabens and lauryl sulfates. A great prevention for cancer! Take care of your kids!

Love it!

Posted by 5608532323438199131 on Apr 02, 2013

Finally a great shampoo that is chemical free, child friendly but not too mild so as to leave their sweaty heads smelly. Their hair feels soft and smells clean and fresh after the shower. And I feel good knowing that its chemical free.

Love! Love!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Sep 15, 2013

I've been using this on my kids for years. The scent is great- herby and fresh. It's a gentle and effective cleanser. Recommended.

product