I wouldn't buy it again.

Posted by Reviewer3224161 on Sep 22, 2008

It works well but the smell is very over powering especially for kids.

Highly perfumed

Posted by Reviewer2781861 on Jul 22, 2008

I bought this for my new grandbaby thinking it would be mild smelling. Boy was I wrong. When I opened my box I noticed a perfume smell. The bottle had opened in the plastic bag that contained it and I could smell it through the plastic. I had to wash it off the other shampoo bottle that was with it and my hands. Hopefully in a year the aroma will come off my hands. I just threw the bottle in the trash. If you have a problem with fragrances don't buy this. Personally I wouldn't subject my baby to this. They can't get up and wash this off.

PROS AND CONS

Posted by Reviewer1285238 on Sep 07, 2009

PROS: NO CRAYS FROM MY BABY, HER HAIR LOOKS GREAT, SHINIER AND HEALTHIER AND WE ALL LOVE THE NATURAL BREEZE OF FRESHNESS IN HER HAIR SMELLS MMMMMMMMM SO GOOOOOD. MOM STARTS USING TOO. CONS: I WISH IT COULD COME IN LARGER CONTENDS LIKE 30 OR 50 OZ.

It is tear free

Posted by Reviewer1710429 on Sep 08, 2009

My 4-year old son likes it, but I do think the fragrance is a bit too much.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1858655 on Oct 08, 2009

I like the smell and the consistency. I definitely recommend it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1447906 on Feb 10, 2010

We really like this shampoo and love the scent. I would prefer a bigger bottle than the 8 oz. We bought a 16oz. originally from Whole Foods. The 8 oz bottle is more difficult to pump but the product inside is great!

Best shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2040627 on Apr 08, 2010

This is the best smelling shampoo! Even though it is a baby shampoo, I use it on my 5 year olds hair because it detangles, and we both love the smell! When our store stopped carrying it, we were upset, and were so glad that we were able to still get it through iherb!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2275904 on Nov 23, 2010

After shampoo the conditioner isn't necessary ;)

Smells SOO GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2519780 on Dec 01, 2010

When I use this on my child, everyone compliments on how she smells so good. It is really gentle on her sensituve hair and skin. I plan on using nothing but this product from here on out.

very good shampoo