Natural

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Loved the natural ingredients in it and was good for my child's hair. Good price and size. However, I tried it on myself and it didn't lather very well and felt it left my hair a bit like straw. However, I used it with a bit of baking soda and it lathered well and removed whatever residue on my hair. Needed to follow up with a conditioner. Would use it once a week with baking soda to remove residue on ,y hair rather than buying the Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo which is full of chemicals.

will keep ordering

Posted by Reviewer2592474 on Aug 02, 2011

First shampoo I've found that doesn't have all the three syllable chemical additives. Works fine on my adult hair. It lasts a long time too so we're actually saving money over the cheaper more questionable products.

Very Nice Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2366867 on Feb 24, 2012

This works really well for my daughter. I also tried it and found that it did very well on my hair also - it felt better than it had in a long time! We recently moved to a new area where there is 'hard water' and my hair has really taken a hit! After just one use, my hair looked and felt significantly better!

Класс!!!

Posted by GulNas on Apr 09, 2012

Great tearless shampoo. A large bottle with dispenser will last for a long time.

You Can Actually Understand the Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3182716 on Sep 22, 2011

This applies to all the items I purchased. They all contain ingredients you can recognize and understand--no chemical alphapet--and the price is right. Several of the bottles leaked in shipping but iherb promptly refunded the cost of the bottles that leaked. I will be ordering again!

like it

Posted by Reviewer2046046 on Jan 11, 2012

very gentle, like it!

great quality for a great price

Posted by Reviewer2208314 on Oct 17, 2012

it is a great shampoo for a really good price

Love it!

Posted by 5572519946278743577 on Jan 08, 2013

Finally something that my kids don't react to!