Rainbow Research, Original, Kid's De-Tangler, Scented, 8 oz (240 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

GREAT FOR ADULTS TOO!

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

I'm an adult with very thick hair halfway down my back. I love this. I spray it on my hair, wet or dry, let it work for a few minutes, then comb my hair out. It gets out all my tangles, with no breakage of my hair, and leaves my hair fresh smelling and it doesn't build up or get sticky at all. Wonderful stuff!!

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer1409845 on May 18, 2008

A nice natural alternative to detangle a child's hair. I use it every morning on my 2 year old son's hair to get rid of his bed head and it works well.

Smells devine and does what it promises

Posted by 4795788233546317701 on Jun 18, 2014

My daughter has very fine hair and she always have tangles. This product works well with her hair. She has baby soft hair that is manageable now and it smells devine.

Huge Disappointment

Posted by Reviewer3256739 on Aug 16, 2011

I am an adult with thin, fine, waist length hair, and have been in search of the perfect detangler that will detangle without weighing my hair down. I have tried just about everything that I can find. This detangler was a huge disappointment. It did absolutely nothing for my hair, except make it feel dry. It was almost like just putting plain water on my hair. And the smell was awful. It smells too much like alcohol. I am an adult and I could not stand the smell. I can only imagine how it would smell to a child. My hair was just as hard to comb through as it was had I used no detangler at all. I have since tried the Head Organics, Leave-In Conditioning Spray, Nourishing. It detangles wonderfully without weighing my hair down. It is perfect! Finally, my search for the perfect detangler has come to an end.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1858655 on Oct 08, 2009

Love the smell and it really works!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »