average conditioner

Posted by 4708893384315162997 on Mar 22, 2016

This was only average. Did smooth out some tangles in kids hair but smell was strangely chemical. It's probably the vanilla scent.

¡Me encanta! ¡Es American Cream de Lush!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

Huele muuuuy parecido a Crema Americana de Lush, pero que muy muy muy parecido! ¡Que sorpresón! Es algo más ligera, es decir, menos hidratante. Pero para mi perfecto porque Crema Americana me resultaba muy pesada. Deja el pelo suelto, brillante y desenredado. ¡Que hayazgo! ^^ *Diría además que no contiene siliconas.

loves this product, detangles my girl's hair totally

Posted by 5656438531004076048 on Jan 26, 2016

Love this product, a little goes a long way. Her hair used to tangle really badly after each wash but with this detangler, it makes combing of her hair a breeze!

I want to eat it

Posted by ekstravirgin on Dec 19, 2015

I love the rich vanilla scent - and it is great for the hair too (not leaving it too scented)

Less product, same old pricing. Shame on Iherb for misleading listing.

Posted by imadoxaholic on Oct 05, 2015

Rainbow recently made this product smaller - 8 ounces instead of 8.5 ounces yet Iherb kept the price the same. Of course. Also, the listing is for 8.5oz even though the photo clearly shows the bottle label. The product is good but I won't buy again.

No desenreda

Posted by Beatriz on Aug 28, 2015

No desenreda nada, lo acabé usando de crema hidratante, y el olor muy raro.

My favourite detangling conditioner!!

Posted by HealthyEating on May 07, 2015

I use this for my 8 year old every night. It works great and makes her hair smell like apple pie. We have nick-named her apple-pie and she loves how it keeps her hair soft and tangle free. No more complaints when brushing her hair. Great product!!

Normal

Posted by nataliarubio on May 01, 2015

Lo cogí porque leí que tenía muy buen olor y era muy suave, y sí, huele bien, pero muy escaso como acondicionador para mí que tengo mucho pelo y grueso. No me ayuda a desenredar, aún así no es tampoco mal producto, aunque yo no repetiría.

Misleading

Posted by 4964812621813221990 on Apr 09, 2015

I have fine afro hair and so I thought that this product would be well suited to my delicate strands. I could not have been more mistaken! I used it to cowash my hair and it left my hair totally stripped. Not wanting to give up so quickly, I decided to try it, mixed with oil, on a small section of my hair as a leave in. It left my hair feeling rough, frizzed, dry and crispy. I question whether the list of ingredients is authentic, for how can supposedly all natural ingredients have such a catastrophic effect on my hair? Very disappointed!

Works well on my girl's thick hair!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 06, 2015

It takes a little to condition my girl's hair which is quite thick and unruly after swimming. I like that it is easy to wash off, has a pleasant scent and keeps her hair soft and easy to comb. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<