AWESOME product

Posted by Reviewer2025915 on Dec 25, 2012

This is the only thing to really help my 8 yo daughter's somewhat curly, dry, very long and always-super-tangly mess of hair. BUT what a change. Her hair is totally different now after just one application - I was so impressed I looked up this product and just had to rate it. Now her hair is soft, like silk you can run your fingers through it- and it is so shiny and hangs in lovely waves. I would swear this is some type of silica product, but it's not! - no phthalates, no artificial anything- and the hair is totally manageable now. She is even voluntarily brushing it on her own and enjoying it. (I think it was just too much for her to ever even try to tackle before, and I would avoid it too until I was threatening to cut it...) WE ALL HIGHLY recommend this detangler, no matter how damaged your hair is, I think this is the most amazing product I've ever seen!

¡Me encanta! ¡Es American Cream de Lush!

Posted by martaekos on Sep 12, 2013

Huele muuuuy parecido a Crema Americana de Lush, pero que muy muy muy parecido! ¡Que sorpresón! Es algo más ligera, es decir, menos hidratante. Pero para mi perfecto porque Crema Americana me resultaba muy pesada. Deja el pelo suelto, brillante y desenredado. ¡Que hayazdo! ^^ *Diría además que no contiene siliconas.

muy buen acondicionador

Posted by Reviewer3181183 on Nov 28, 2011

mis hijas tienen el pelo largo y se le enreda mucho, este acondicionadorle desenreda muy bien el pelo y le deja los rizos bien hidratados.Tiene muy buen olor a vanilla..voy a repetir..

Misleading

Posted by 4964812621813221990 on Apr 09, 2015

I have fine afro hair and so I thought that this product would be well suited to my delicate strands. I could not have been more mistaken! I used it to cowash my hair and it left my hair totally stripped. Not wanting to give up so quickly, I decided to try it, mixed with oil, on a small section of my hair as a leave in. It left my hair feeling rough, frizzed, dry and crispy. I question whether the list of ingredients is authentic, for how can supposedly all natural ingredients have such a catastrophic effect on my hair? Very disappointed!

Brilliant product!

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

I'm very happy with this product! It detangles my hair without weighing it down, and it smells really nice. I love that it's in a pump bottle, too. I'll definitely repurchase this product.