Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Research, Detangling Conditioner for Kids, Creamy Vanilla, 8.5 oz

muy buen acondicionador

Posted by Reviewer3181183 on Nov 28, 2011

mis hijas tienen el pelo largo y se le enreda mucho, este acondicionadorle desenreda muy bien el pelo y le deja los rizos bien hidratados.Tiene muy buen olor a vanilla..voy a repetir..

AWESOME product

Posted by Reviewer2025915 on Dec 25, 2012

This is the only thing to really help my 8 yo daughter's somewhat curly, dry, very long and always-super-tangly mess of hair. BUT what a change. Her hair is totally different now after just one application - I was so impressed I looked up this product and just had to rate it. Now her hair is soft, like silk you can run your fingers through it- and it is so shiny and hangs in lovely waves. I would swear this is some type of silica product, but it's not! - no phthalates, no artificial anything- and the hair is totally manageable now. She is even voluntarily brushing it on her own and enjoying it. (I think it was just too much for her to ever even try to tackle before, and I would avoid it too until I was threatening to cut it...) WE ALL HIGHLY recommend this detangler, no matter how damaged your hair is, I think this is the most amazing product I've ever seen!

¡Me encanta! ¡Es American Cream de Lush!

Posted by mundoiherb on Sep 12, 2013

Huele muuuuy parecido a Crema Americana de Lush, pero que muy muy muy parecido! ¡Que sorpresón! Es algo más ligera, es decir, menos hidratante. Pero para mi perfecto porque Crema Americana me resultaba muy pesada. Deja el pelo suelto, brillante y desenredado. ¡Que hayazdo! ^^ *Diría además que no contiene siliconas.

Brilliant product!

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

I'm very happy with this product! It detangles my hair without weighing it down, and it smells really nice. I love that it's in a pump bottle, too. I'll definitely repurchase this product.

patinka

Posted by Reviewer2735141 on Nov 17, 2012

labai ilgai naudojamas produktas,tirštas,skalsus,maloniai kvepia vanile.Dukrai labai patinka,vadina liūto balzamu:-)