Good quality clay

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 16, 2011

I have used really high-end clay (medical grade from Europe, French Clays...), and this is pretty nice for the price. It is great for normal skin and for all skin for summer time. Green is the most powerful kind, beside blue (blue is the super powerful kind...), so its safer to add some moisturizer if you are the first time clay user. My favorite is to add some yogurt in place of water and honey for moisturizing and antibacterial power. Make it fresh for yourself and stay away from those tubed ready-made and expensive junks they sell over the counter. Clay lasts up to 2-3 years when store properly in dry cool place away from sun.

good cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2481954 on Feb 07, 2012

cleans black spots very good

Very good...

Posted by Reviewer2896039 on Oct 23, 2011

I bought a similar product when I visited Tunisia.I couldn't find it to Greece, so I was very happy that I found it here. I mix 1 tablespoon with a little water to a bowl and I put it to my face, neck and chest. Sometimes If I have more time, I put it all over my body. After 15 min I take a shower and then I put a body milk to my very dry skin. Green Clay is perfect for oily skin.

Nice, but a bit course

Posted by Reviewer2036312 on Aug 14, 2011

This is quite a nice facial mask but I find it a bit course compared to other powdered french green clay I have had. On the other hand that means when you wash it off you can give yourself some nice scrubbing action on top. Not sure if this would be the best for people with very sensitive skin.

Rainbow Research, French Green Clay

Posted by Reviewer1496621 on Sep 07, 2008

Leaves my face feeling good

french green clay

Posted by Reviewer3191291 on Jul 04, 2009

I like the green clay. It really tightens on the face. I like it better the second time I used it when I added a small amount of glycerin.

awesome mask

Posted by Reviewer3054948 on Feb 28, 2012

I've used this product before and love the way it makes my skin feel. I wouldn't leave it on any longer than the directions suggest..pulls too tight. Will, but it again.

like it.

Posted by Reviewer2599051 on Nov 23, 2012

It does what it's supposed to do but make my skin red (just for a few hours).

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

unlike other "green" clay, its actually green, although not the highest quality, but that could not be expected at this ridiculous prize. Its not too harsh. Use with water fora slighty drying out effect on those blemishes, I normally blend with aloevera gel (sometimes yogurt, sometimes calendula cream) for a more gentle mask. A household stable!

not bad for diy

Posted by 4902097786618664219 on Jan 19, 2014

good value as can be custom made to suit your own need. will get very dry, not so easy to wash off.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »