ممتاز بعد إزالة المكياج/ great after makeup

Posted by 5308434931147707301 on Feb 04, 2016

استخدمه قبل النوم لمدة 10-20 بعد إزالة المكياج وتجفيف الوجه: يساعد على سحب الدهون وانعاش البشرة خصوصا بعد استخدام كريم اساس بتغطية ثقيلة أو استخدامه لفتره طويله باليوم. مناسب جداً للبشرة الدهنية يجففها ويجهزها لامتصاص كريمات الترطيب او تثبيت البرايمر i use it usually after cleansing and genitally drying my face for 10-20 mints; it helps minimizing oil production and purify the pores after using a heavy coverage foundation, or after using any BB/ CC heavy creams for a long period of time during the day. i believe it is very helpful for those who have an oily skin as well.

french green clay

Posted by 4783267053768141415 on Sep 08, 2014

i really like this product. it might be to harsh for my skin (combination/t-zone) when the winter comes, because it does leave your skin a bit more sensitive and dry, but that does not last long. it helped me keep my skin clean, and minimize the appearance of back heads. I do not recommend using it more often than once a week. Also, if your skin becomes a bit red after you remove the mask, it will go away. It freaked me out the first time. It was not a allergic reaction. In 15 min or so, my skin was back to normal but cleaner :)

Nice clay

Posted by 5296546986893275949 on Jan 28, 2014

Nice and gentle.

not bad for diy

Posted by 4902097786618664219 on Jan 19, 2014

good value as can be custom made to suit your own need. will get very dry, not so easy to wash off.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

unlike other "green" clay, its actually green, although not the highest quality, but that could not be expected at this ridiculous prize. Its not too harsh. Use with water fora slighty drying out effect on those blemishes, I normally blend with aloevera gel (sometimes yogurt, sometimes calendula cream) for a more gentle mask. A household stable!

like it.

Posted by Reviewer2599051 on Nov 23, 2012

It does what it's supposed to do but make my skin red (just for a few hours).

awesome mask

Posted by Reviewer3054948 on Feb 28, 2012

I've used this product before and love the way it makes my skin feel. I wouldn't leave it on any longer than the directions suggest..pulls too tight. Will, but it again.

good cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2481954 on Feb 07, 2012

cleans black spots very good

Very good...

Posted by Reviewer2896039 on Oct 23, 2011

I bought a similar product when I visited Tunisia.I couldn't find it to Greece, so I was very happy that I found it here. I mix 1 tablespoon with a little water to a bowl and I put it to my face, neck and chest. Sometimes If I have more time, I put it all over my body. After 15 min I take a shower and then I put a body milk to my very dry skin. Green Clay is perfect for oily skin.

Good quality clay

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 16, 2011

I have used really high-end clay (medical grade from Europe, French Clays...), and this is pretty nice for the price. It is great for normal skin and for all skin for summer time. Green is the most powerful kind, beside blue (blue is the super powerful kind...), so its safer to add some moisturizer if you are the first time clay user. My favorite is to add some yogurt in place of water and honey for moisturizing and antibacterial power. Make it fresh for yourself and stay away from those tubed ready-made and expensive junks they sell over the counter. Clay lasts up to 2-3 years when store properly in dry cool place away from sun.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »