Good quality clay

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Sep 16, 2011

I have used really high-end clay (medical grade from Europe, French Clays...), and this is pretty nice for the price. It is great for normal skin and for all skin for summer time. Green is the most powerful kind, beside blue (blue is the super powerful kind...), so its safer to add some moisturizer if you are the first time clay user. My favorite is to add some yogurt in place of water and honey for moisturizing and antibacterial power. Make it fresh for yourself and stay away from those tubed ready-made and expensive junks they sell over the counter. Clay lasts up to 2-3 years when store properly in dry cool place away from sun.

Very good...

Posted by Reviewer2896039 on Oct 23, 2011

I bought a similar product when I visited Tunisia.I couldn't find it to Greece, so I was very happy that I found it here. I mix 1 tablespoon with a little water to a bowl and I put it to my face, neck and chest. Sometimes If I have more time, I put it all over my body. After 15 min I take a shower and then I put a body milk to my very dry skin. Green Clay is perfect for oily skin.

Nice, but a bit course

Posted by Reviewer2036312 on Aug 14, 2011

This is quite a nice facial mask but I find it a bit course compared to other powdered french green clay I have had. On the other hand that means when you wash it off you can give yourself some nice scrubbing action on top. Not sure if this would be the best for people with very sensitive skin.

good cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2481954 on Feb 07, 2012

cleans black spots very good

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

unlike other "green" clay, its actually green, although not the highest quality, but that could not be expected at this ridiculous prize. Its not too harsh. Use with water fora slighty drying out effect on those blemishes, I normally blend with aloevera gel (sometimes yogurt, sometimes calendula cream) for a more gentle mask. A household stable!

Really good!!

Posted by 5180664640023611443 on May 19, 2016

This product is really really good! I need to experiment with mixing different amounts of water though, as I'm not sure i've got it right yet. The mask feels so good on the skin, and my skin felt so soft and refreshed. Make sure to moisturise after use.

Very deep cleanser!

Posted by 4721115008495862269 on Jul 25, 2016

cleanses really well.. great face pack when mixed with aloe gel!! I never bought any other clay except the Multani mitti but gave this a try for the first time ! And it really worked well and did not disappoint me!! i apply this twice a week and it gives really good matte effect after washing. soaks all oil and feels so fresh! Mix with aloe to get great results! love this!!

Rainbow Research, French Green Clay

Posted by Reviewer1496621 on Sep 07, 2008

Leaves my face feeling good

french green clay

Posted by Reviewer3191291 on Jul 04, 2009

I like the green clay. It really tightens on the face. I like it better the second time I used it when I added a small amount of glycerin.

awesome mask

Posted by Reviewer3054948 on Feb 28, 2012

I've used this product before and love the way it makes my skin feel. I wouldn't leave it on any longer than the directions suggest..pulls too tight. Will, but it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »