Very fine granules

Posted by 4613332967753025576 on May 02, 2016

I got this product for use as an ingredient for face blotting powder. The fine granules are perfect for a face powder. I mix equal part of this with organic corn starch. The blotting powder absorbs shine and holds up my makeup well through the day and night. Because the granules are fine, it is not gritty after application. I have yet to use this as a facial mask.

It's ok. Better than bentonite clay

Posted by Reviewer1273397 on May 02, 2016

Quite potent when combined with acv. Not advisable to leave it on till dried. Easy to wash off using lukewarm water.

Perfectly perfect

Posted by 5679198716614340207 on Apr 26, 2016

After using it for the first time, it left my face very smooth and soft without any burning. In addition, it sooths and reduces redness and acnes' scars on my face. As a result, my face feels more bright and radiant than ever. For the price, you can't complain. I'm definitely going to order a bigger jar next time. 😍

Very effective

Posted by neensmac on Apr 21, 2016

I really like this mask!! I think it may be too harsh to use on a daily basis which is why I only use this once or twice a week. But every time I use it, my skin is so smooth and soft, and my blackheads are WAY less noticeable. I apply this mask to unclean skin, leave it on for 15-20 mins or so (sometimes if my face is drier, the mask gets very itchy so I'll wash it off after maybe 10 mins), then I clean my face with coconut oil and a spinning brush and my skin has never looked better.

Nice clay

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 05, 2016

This very rich dark green clay is soothing. Did not cause irritation of skin for family member who has pimples. It seemed to reduce redness somewhat. She will continue to use 2-3 times a week and see how it fairs. So far its ok.iHerb provides good customer service and fast delivery via DHL, Thanks!

French green clay

Posted by blurhoney on Mar 19, 2016

this goes a long way. cheap and effective!

ممتاز بعد إزالة المكياج/ great after makeup

Posted by 5308434931147707301 on Feb 04, 2016

استخدمه قبل النوم لمدة 10-20 بعد إزالة المكياج وتجفيف الوجه: يساعد على سحب الدهون وانعاش البشرة خصوصا بعد استخدام كريم اساس بتغطية ثقيلة أو استخدامه لفتره طويله باليوم. مناسب جداً للبشرة الدهنية يجففها ويجهزها لامتصاص كريمات الترطيب او تثبيت البرايمر i use it usually after cleansing and genitally drying my face for 10-20 mints; it helps minimizing oil production and purify the pores after using a heavy coverage foundation, or after using any BB/ CC heavy creams for a long period of time during the day. i believe it is very helpful for those who have an oily skin as well.

not bad

Posted by 5208297864160976459 on Jan 10, 2016

Not bad

Nice mask

Posted by 5742578645319402290 on Jan 06, 2016

This mask I am using for 2 years now and I have more than a half left. It is good base for mask with aroma oils. I do recommend it

good

Posted by 5570644700329301314 on Dec 26, 2015

great mask but not magic, need time to see results. refreshes and clears the t zone and oily skin.