Very good...

Posted by Reviewer2896039 on Oct 23, 2011

I bought a similar product when I visited Tunisia.I couldn't find it to Greece, so I was very happy that I found it here. I mix 1 tablespoon with a little water to a bowl and I put it to my face, neck and chest. Sometimes If I have more time, I put it all over my body. After 15 min I take a shower and then I put a body milk to my very dry skin. Green Clay is perfect for oily skin.

Use CAUTION for those with sensitive skin!

Posted by 5457872781679058425 on Sep 19, 2013

Hmm, Where Do I begin! First, it Worked Great for Cleansing The Pores, But It Literally Burnt Mine And My Daughters Face! My Skin Isn't Very Sensitive So I Was Quite Shocked To See The burn And Blisters That I Got With Using This Mask! I Won't Be Trying It Again So I Guess It's On To The Next Thing And That Goes In The Trash!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1228105 on Apr 10, 2008

This is my favorite facial mask - mixed with a little pure water and a drop or two of any essential oil - superlative!

Rainbow Research, French Green Clay

Posted by Reviewer1496621 on Sep 07, 2008

Leaves my face feeling good

=)

Posted by Reviewer1000682 on Apr 01, 2011

I like it=)

unique product

Posted by Reviewer1640443 on Oct 02, 2011

there aren't many masks that i have seen like this in drugstores and other places. Most of them come made in the puddy consistency. I love that this is a loose powder and that everyoneeee can use it! You can alter it to fit YOUR skin type!! My skin felt really soft and extremely clean after just one use! love this stuff and definitely recommend it!

use for mask

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jul 05, 2011

I like to add some olive oil or avocado with some cucumber with this, makes my pores smaller and whiter :)

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2901235 on Feb 13, 2011

I mix this with water and some plain yogurt and honey for a smooth mask that feels nice. It's not drying or cakey. Thumbs up, will purchase again from iherb with their great service, longtime customer here.

Nice mask

Posted by Reviewer2524548 on Feb 22, 2011

I like it very much. Makes my skin nice and soft..

Great Product for a reasonable price

Posted by Reviewer2016059 on May 06, 2011

Very happy with this product!