So much control

Posted by Reviewer2219495 on Jan 05, 2012

This is great. I add calendula when I need to be soothed, tea tree oil when I need to keep clean, and a little extra water when I want it to spread easier. It works, it doesn't have any weird smells, and it's just the pure product.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1035943 on Nov 09, 2009

This mask makes the skin very clean but very soft. It great for my dry skin mixed with a little olive oil. I now use it with my weekly routine before steaming my face.

Cheap but effective.

Posted by 4638288454496011032 on Jul 12, 2014

I mix it with distilled and floral water. The effect is surprising which the dirts on my face are removed and the pores become smaller.

Best Mask

Posted by Reviewer1570952 on Oct 29, 2016

I've tried quite a few (inca/aztec, pink clay, moor mud, etc.) and this is the best. No more microderm abrasion treatments to keep my skin clear of breakouts. Does a better job and costs way less.

Great Mask Treatment

Posted by Reviewer1744101 on Dec 27, 2010

This is an excellent product, and I am glad I could get this internationally from you! Thank you for your quick delivery and wonderful products! Roxanne Cole

Good for oily skin

Posted by Elanore on May 09, 2016

I use it in combination with cornstarch to create my own setting powder. Works better than the commercial products.

Does what it says :)

Posted by natyboo on Nov 21, 2016

My actual goal was to get the so popular indian clay that everyone talks about, but since it's always sold out, i decided to give this one a try. It is amazing! you can see a big difference while and after using it. I mix it with water and almond oil so the process of taking it off my face goes on very smooth. I definitely recommend it and will be repurchasing soon.

Very deep cleanser!

Posted by 4721115008495862269 on Jul 25, 2016

cleanses really well.. great face pack when mixed with aloe gel!! I never bought any other clay except the Multani mitti but gave this a try for the first time ! And it really worked well and did not disappoint me!! i apply this twice a week and it gives really good matte effect after washing. soaks all oil and feels so fresh! Mix with aloe to get great results! love this!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

unlike other "green" clay, its actually green, although not the highest quality, but that could not be expected at this ridiculous prize. Its not too harsh. Use with water fora slighty drying out effect on those blemishes, I normally blend with aloevera gel (sometimes yogurt, sometimes calendula cream) for a more gentle mask. A household stable!

Nice, but a bit course

Posted by Reviewer2036312 on Aug 14, 2011

This is quite a nice facial mask but I find it a bit course compared to other powdered french green clay I have had. On the other hand that means when you wash it off you can give yourself some nice scrubbing action on top. Not sure if this would be the best for people with very sensitive skin.