Very effective

Posted by neensmac on Apr 21, 2016

I really like this mask!! I think it may be too harsh to use on a daily basis which is why I only use this once or twice a week. But every time I use it, my skin is so smooth and soft, and my blackheads are WAY less noticeable. I apply this mask to unclean skin, leave it on for 15-20 mins or so (sometimes if my face is drier, the mask gets very itchy so I'll wash it off after maybe 10 mins), then I clean my face with coconut oil and a spinning brush and my skin has never looked better.

Very fine granules

Posted by 4613332967753025576 on May 02, 2016

I got this product for use as an ingredient for face blotting powder. The fine granules are perfect for a face powder. I mix equal part of this with organic corn starch. The blotting powder absorbs shine and holds up my makeup well through the day and night. Because the granules are fine, it is not gritty after application. I have yet to use this as a facial mask.

Good for oily skin

Posted by Elanore on May 09, 2016

I use it in combination with cornstarch to create my own setting powder. Works better than the commercial products.

greenclay

Posted by 5005050939012584796 on Nov 20, 2015

use once a month to keep mt face free of wrinkles

Fantástica

Posted by 5102537366146897820 on Apr 22, 2014

Esta arcilla es maravillosa, cierra los poros considerablemente (pero no milagrosamente, no nos equivoquemos), limpia la piel, le da un brillo sano, la deja luminosa, realmente suave y purificada. No calma rojeces en mi caso, pero tampoco los agrava, cosa que si me pasaba con la arcilla verde de now foods. Ésta tiene un tacto mas fino, mucho mas sedosa por lo que necesito menos cantidad para toda la cara y me cunde mucho más. El único "pero" que le veo es que deja un poco de residuo en la piel al retirarla, pero con un disco de algodón y tónico o agua micelar se elimina fácilmente. Repito seguro

Cheap but effective.

Posted by 4638288454496011032 on Jul 12, 2014

I mix it with distilled and floral water. The effect is surprising which the dirts on my face are removed and the pores become smaller.

Best Mask

Posted by Reviewer1570952 on Oct 29, 2016

I've tried quite a few (inca/aztec, pink clay, moor mud, etc.) and this is the best. No more microderm abrasion treatments to keep my skin clear of breakouts. Does a better job and costs way less.

Does what it says :)

Posted by natyboo on Nov 21, 2016

My actual goal was to get the so popular indian clay that everyone talks about, but since it's always sold out, i decided to give this one a try. It is amazing! you can see a big difference while and after using it. I mix it with water and almond oil so the process of taking it off my face goes on very smooth. I definitely recommend it and will be repurchasing soon.

Very deep cleanser!

Posted by 4721115008495862269 on Jul 25, 2016

cleanses really well.. great face pack when mixed with aloe gel!! I never bought any other clay except the Multani mitti but gave this a try for the first time ! And it really worked well and did not disappoint me!! i apply this twice a week and it gives really good matte effect after washing. soaks all oil and feels so fresh! Mix with aloe to get great results! love this!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Aug 24, 2013

unlike other "green" clay, its actually green, although not the highest quality, but that could not be expected at this ridiculous prize. Its not too harsh. Use with water fora slighty drying out effect on those blemishes, I normally blend with aloevera gel (sometimes yogurt, sometimes calendula cream) for a more gentle mask. A household stable!