Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Botanical Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Dark Brown (Sable), 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

works , but hard to handle

Posted by Reviewer1757567 on Sep 11, 2010

This si very clumpy and its hard to use on hair. I would use this for just subtle touches of color. It took out my blonde and red hues in my hair and gave it a shade darker color. very effective when you apply to the roots, but not so much when youre applying to the length of hair. I would suggest those who want natural root touchups on their already dyed hair should use this

like it

Posted by Reviewer3136381 on Jul 12, 2011

I like it. I`m using it ~7 monthes already.Before I was colouring with chemical colours, but lately I noticed that my hear became thinner, looked unhealthy and colour even at once after colouring wasn`t shining anymore. Then I understood that I have to do something. And now I think I won`t use chemical colours anymore. Now I cant find line of my previous colour. I have dark brown hair and Im colouring something similar, but my hear look wonderful and shiny. Offcorse it stays not very long - ~10 washes and is a little bit messy colouring process, but second time of colouring I`ve learned to manage easy. And I really really love that it is natural and it`s even reccomended to colour it often, so I have no worries about my health.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

It is a mixture of henna and indigo. On my hair has turned a cold brown. Banks have enough for 3 servings.

Looks good

Posted by 5165487614984735167 on Jun 13, 2013

Came in mail as promised. Haven't tried it yet.

Nice color, doesn't stick around

Posted by Reviewer1359500 on Jan 21, 2009

This is a great color, a deep chocolate brown that I've been looking for. I wanted this to cover my old henna and blend in with my dark brown roots, which it did nicely. It claims to fade gradually, which it does, sadly. I had heard reports from other users that it's highly permanent and the color will stick around, which is actually what I hoped for. Perhaps second time will be the charm. I really just want my hair to be all one color so I can grow it out and not have to worry about it. Nice product, simple to use, simply add hot water to make a paste and apply. A little gritty to rinse out, but the best way to do it is to soak in a tub to loosen it and then use GOBS of cheap conditioner to massage it out. I use about 1/2 a bottle to rinse out henna mud. Leaves your hair soft and shiny. Good old henna.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »