Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Botanical Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Dark Brown (Sable), 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

like it

Posted by Reviewer3136381 on Jul 12, 2011

I like it. I`m using it ~7 monthes already.Before I was colouring with chemical colours, but lately I noticed that my hear became thinner, looked unhealthy and colour even at once after colouring wasn`t shining anymore. Then I understood that I have to do something. And now I think I won`t use chemical colours anymore. Now I cant find line of my previous colour. I have dark brown hair and Im colouring something similar, but my hear look wonderful and shiny. Offcorse it stays not very long - ~10 washes and is a little bit messy colouring process, but second time of colouring I`ve learned to manage easy. And I really really love that it is natural and it`s even reccomended to colour it often, so I have no worries about my health.

works , but hard to handle

Posted by Reviewer1757567 on Sep 11, 2010

This si very clumpy and its hard to use on hair. I would use this for just subtle touches of color. It took out my blonde and red hues in my hair and gave it a shade darker color. very effective when you apply to the roots, but not so much when youre applying to the length of hair. I would suggest those who want natural root touchups on their already dyed hair should use this

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011

It is a mixture of henna and indigo. On my hair has turned a cold brown. Banks have enough for 3 servings.

Nice color, doesn't stick around

Posted by Reviewer1359500 on Jan 21, 2009

This is a great color, a deep chocolate brown that I've been looking for. I wanted this to cover my old henna and blend in with my dark brown roots, which it did nicely. It claims to fade gradually, which it does, sadly. I had heard reports from other users that it's highly permanent and the color will stick around, which is actually what I hoped for. Perhaps second time will be the charm. I really just want my hair to be all one color so I can grow it out and not have to worry about it. Nice product, simple to use, simply add hot water to make a paste and apply. A little gritty to rinse out, but the best way to do it is to soak in a tub to loosen it and then use GOBS of cheap conditioner to massage it out. I use about 1/2 a bottle to rinse out henna mud. Leaves your hair soft and shiny. Good old henna.

muy efectivo

Posted by 5285366806560444196 on Sep 03, 2014

color marrón muy bonito y con la mezcla de café la henna se fija mucho. Me ha gustado

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »