Very disappointed

Posted by 4618588639808759217 on Apr 25, 2016

Does not cover grey.

Not much color

Posted by 4920662747128178432 on Apr 14, 2016

The color doesn't last for long with me and it doesn't make that big different but it does help thickening hair.

Rainbow Research Henna

Posted by 4933322680831067899 on Apr 05, 2016

I have been using this henna for about 7 years. I mix it with very strong coffee and put in 1/2 cup of beet root powder to get the "cherry coke" color. It is very conditioning and completely safe and healthy to use. There are tips on the Rainbow Research website on things you can add for different effects. Another thing I add is 2 tsp of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar. It helps with covering grey. A little Argan or olive oils also helps with conditioning.

Dark rich color Henna sable brown.

Posted by 5127837062083668988 on Feb 18, 2016

Easy to use. I am having gray temples stay covered. I read somewhere to add cider vinegar and it did help with coverage. Minimal ordor from Henna. Overall very good product would order again.

Meh

Posted by VikingQueen on Feb 09, 2016

I used this a couple of years ago. Was not impressed.

Good

Posted by 4724157641566165722 on Dec 16, 2015

I left this on two hours because the time on the package wasn't enough to set the henna.

Works well, covers gray

Posted by 5026461140554355937 on Nov 14, 2015

I have been using this brand for several years, and I'm very happy with it. When mixed with coffee, as the directions say, it works well to cover gray and doesn't rinse out over time. It also looks very natural. It's easy to use, just apply to clean freshly washed (but not dry) hair, and wrap in plastic wrap or a plastic cap. I use both and then tie a long strand of cotton around my head to keep it from dripping down my neck while I sit (this is a good use for that cotton that comes in the vitamin jar). Then I sit under a dryer for about 20-30 minutes and rinse out. Other reviewers suggest wrapping your head in a towel, but it will be a lot of trouble to get the henna out of the towel and anyways, you'll lose dye from your hair that will soak into the towel instead. Plastic wrap works better. People are also saying they apply vaseline around their hairline, and wear gloves, an do a lot of other prep. I used to do that stuff but got lazy and I now apply with my bare hands and no vaseline. It works out fine. The henna just dyes my hair, not my skin, my nails might be slightly darker for a day or so, but it quickly washes out. So I decided that other prep stuff is unnecessary. Using heat cuts down the time you need to leave it in. Also, the dye won't take properly if the mixture is too watery - it should be like thick cake batter. And it the mixture isn't fresh from that day, I've found the color also doesn't take as well. Don't hesitate to purchase this, it's a beautiful mahogany color and a great product, especially for the price.

I have not used this yet

Posted by 4806051644954887944 on Nov 13, 2015

I will rate it after I use it

Disapointed

Posted by 5216615380414735789 on Nov 04, 2015

I've been using Henna color for over 10 years, And for the first time i am disapointed! i purchased this becouse i wanted a darker color and to cover my root regrowth. My roots are Blond, not gray but blond and after coloring them they are still blond. Since i followed the directions i just can not understand how this happend.

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) Great quality, the color was not my favorite but was nice anyway.