Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Botanical Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Light Brown, 4 oz (113 g)

Loving it!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Jan 15, 2010

I must say that even though it was a huge mess to apply it and to rinse it out, my hair looks incredible. My hair is naturally curly and with a light brown base and golden and almost white highlights, very dry, brittle, dull and unhealthy looking, after trying everything there is to recover the life of my curls I gave this product a try, and I must say that I love it, my hair is shinny, less dry and much more improved. I follow all the steps, I even mixed it with the tea, vinegar and olive oil as recommended. Highly approved by me .

Pleasantly Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2151598 on Nov 18, 2010

I have light brown hair with some blond highlights. I used the light brown mixed with Persian Blond. I was please with the results. It covered the grey at the top of my hair and temples and has remained good after 2 1/2 weeks so far. I will stick with this product.

GREAT CONDITIONING - follow directions

Posted by Reviewer2224098 on Jan 06, 2011

This product worked better than expected. The instructions given for enhancing instructions were point on. Follow instructions exactly and leave on hair as long as possible. Also, after mixing, henna must sit overnight to release color. Great, safe, organic method for hair coloring. Will use again

Henna

Posted by Reviewer1197497 on Apr 20, 2011

it was a mess but the final result looked natural. I mixed it with hot black tea instead of water. It is not easy to spread, and I could not do it with a brush, so I used my gloved hands to spread it around. I could imagine that after a few times it will become easier to do.

Best henna I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Oct 22, 2009

Takes the grey out of your day! Easy and very effective..even conditions the hair so it's fuller and softer!