Great color

Posted by 5575356472542860223 on Feb 18, 2016

I was using this brand for years in Persian Red color, but wanted to change color of my hair. I did not want to use chemical dye, so bought this color, worked perfect!

Eliza

Posted by 5703532758426720888 on Feb 13, 2016

Made my hair a rich warm light brown colour, However I needed to re-apply the product every 2/3 weeks in order to maintain this colour.

good product

Posted by 5712754775222401921 on Jan 22, 2016

I am 31 years old and my hair has emerged by early graying because of chemical dyes, used this product and gave natural softness and shine to my hair and cover gray hair by 60% and its make like hilaight I liked the result since the first use was buy it again Used with red tea and a little apple cider and two tablespoons olive oil, cocoa

Works

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

Works well- smells very earthy!

Light brown henna powder

Posted by 4815129823226778682 on Jul 18, 2015

This colour has suited me well and I have changed the dying products to this because it is more of "green" product. I have been dying my hair since teenager and about year 2 years ago I swiched to this.I have sensitive scalp but this didn´t give me any irritation.I add hot water and also bit of vinegar into the bowl before adding the powder and it works well everytime.

Bastante buena

Posted by MonteErebus on Aug 14, 2014

Solo la he usado una vez mezclada con la incolora. La quiero para fortalecer el pelo y cerrar cuticula no para teñir. De momento me gusta pero le quito una estrella por el olor tan fuerte y por que es engorrosa de usar.

ok!

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Mar 20, 2014

These are quite coarse, not fine powdery like some other hennas I have used. Does it job, colours well even blond hair! This colour is not good for me, but I like the darker ones!

Good Henna

Posted by Reviewer2615522 on Feb 11, 2014

The henna gave a very natural medium brown color and looks great. I mixed it with the black coffee and apple cider vinegar to cover grey, it makes the grey a lighter shade of brown that just looks like highlights. It was quite smelly when on, but they may have been mostly the strong brewed black coffee, and iherb supplied a light plastic shower cap, to that was a bonus to cover the hair while the henna was on. Yes, I would buy it again.

Just henna

Posted by LiubaB on Aug 04, 2013

I didn't see anything special. It is just henna. Good old henna. :)

WASTE OF MONEY!!

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Jun 29, 2013

Do not BUY! I followed the directions and applied it to my hair. I left it on for an hour under a plastic bag and BOY was it torture trying to wash out. It sticks to your hair like glue and leaves chunks of gritty residue that is impossible to rinse out completely. It did NOTHING for my hair and was a true mess. I had to clean my bathroom for weeks. Such a disappointment!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »