Loving it!!

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Jan 15, 2010

I must say that even though it was a huge mess to apply it and to rinse it out, my hair looks incredible. My hair is naturally curly and with a light brown base and golden and almost white highlights, very dry, brittle, dull and unhealthy looking, after trying everything there is to recover the life of my curls I gave this product a try, and I must say that I love it, my hair is shinny, less dry and much more improved. I follow all the steps, I even mixed it with the tea, vinegar and olive oil as recommended. Highly approved by me .

Pleasantly Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2151598 on Nov 18, 2010

I have light brown hair with some blond highlights. I used the light brown mixed with Persian Blond. I was please with the results. It covered the grey at the top of my hair and temples and has remained good after 2 1/2 weeks so far. I will stick with this product.

GREAT CONDITIONING - follow directions

Posted by Reviewer2224098 on Jan 06, 2011

This product worked better than expected. The instructions given for enhancing instructions were point on. Follow instructions exactly and leave on hair as long as possible. Also, after mixing, henna must sit overnight to release color. Great, safe, organic method for hair coloring. Will use again

i love it

Posted by miracle on Sep 17, 2012

the best henna product here YES YES YES! that's amazing product! It really made my hair so bright and silky! I have dark brown hair and this color chestnut makes my hair darker! I want try more colors, hair looks gorgeous The color was dark

WASTE OF MONEY!!

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Jun 29, 2013

Do not BUY! I followed the directions and applied it to my hair. I left it on for an hour under a plastic bag and BOY was it torture trying to wash out. It sticks to your hair like glue and leaves chunks of gritty residue that is impossible to rinse out completely. It did NOTHING for my hair and was a true mess. I had to clean my bathroom for weeks. Such a disappointment!

Good Henna

Posted by Reviewer2615522 on Feb 11, 2014

The henna gave a very natural medium brown color and looks great. I mixed it with the black coffee and apple cider vinegar to cover grey, it makes the grey a lighter shade of brown that just looks like highlights. It was quite smelly when on, but they may have been mostly the strong brewed black coffee, and iherb supplied a light plastic shower cap, to that was a bonus to cover the hair while the henna was on. Yes, I would buy it again.

Natural Beauty

Posted by Reviewer2498153 on Jan 06, 2011

If you are a person who likes to keep a natural look,Rainbow Henna is for you. The color lasts and when your hair starts growing there is no severe contrast of color. My hair is dark brown and I mix dark brown and Light brown together to get perfect results. My sister is now using the product.

Best henna I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Oct 22, 2009

Takes the grey out of your day! Easy and very effective..even conditions the hair so it's fuller and softer!

Henna

Posted by Reviewer1197497 on Apr 20, 2011

it was a mess but the final result looked natural. I mixed it with hot black tea instead of water. It is not easy to spread, and I could not do it with a brush, so I used my gloved hands to spread it around. I could imagine that after a few times it will become easier to do.

Henna

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Jun 08, 2011

This product gives great colour, and when combined with water and apple cider vinegar covers grey. Provides lots of shine and condition, as well as shine.