July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Botanical Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Red, 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Learn how it will work for you

Posted by Reviewer1027479 on Jul 11, 2009

The first time I used this product, I followed the directions exactly, how much water to use and how long to leave it on my hair. I ended up with very bright orange hair. It took two applications of very light blond commercial hair dye to get it calmed down to a fiery red, but at least it got rid of the orange. The next time, I watered it down a lot more and only left it on for a half hour without a shower cap over my hair. I was very happy with the color I got. It was very close to the strawberry blond that was my natural color. My hair also feels good, not dried out the way commercial dye does. Now I will be interested to see if it lasts in my hair longer than the stuff I used to use.

Nice Persian Red Conditioning Henna!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine. Texturizes hair and gives it body. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Henna is a natural, colorless, conditioner for all hair types and colors. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Great

Posted by Reviewer2672835 on Oct 09, 2013

I am older so I have white and grey hair and this product covers it great'

Beautiful colour and shine

Posted by Clepsydra on Feb 09, 2014

I have tried diferent colours of this brand, and I prefer this one, because not turns dark my natural colour (brown), and gives beautiful red hightlights on my gray hair. My hair shines with only one hour of treatment, and is very easy to remove. I love this henna. I would repeat!!

Love it

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Jun 18, 2014

Just like any other Henna color. Great color, nice smell, nice price. You probably need a little bit more water than it says, and two of these boxes to cover entire hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »