Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Strawberry, (Light Golden Red), 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great color, all natural

Posted by Reviewer1774407 From Idaho on Feb 12, 2012

Any kind of store bought hair color causes my long hair to fall out, so this product is a welcome alternative! I mix less than half of the container with boiling strong tea to the consistency of thin pudding. I wrap my head in a plastic grocery bag and clip it in place with a towel around my neck. I leave it on about an hour, then rinse it well in the sink before taking a shower where I rinse it again and apply conditioner. The color is great and it lasts over a week if you don't use a lot of shampoo. It really blends the gray with my medium blond hair. I like to touch up between treatments so I have strained some into a bottle and dab it on with a cotton ball.

Excellent, totally natural colour

Posted by Reviewer1148576 From Australia on May 01, 2008

Pure henna powder. No additives. Fragrance free and suitable for the most sensitive skin. I have Multiple chemical sensitivities and this product is wonderful, the only hair colour I have found that I can safely use. The strawberry blonde colour is lovely, conditions the hair beautifully and has returned my hair (which had faded over the years) to it's natural strawberry blonde colour. I look years younger. A wonderful confidence booster!

liked it

Posted by Reviewer2712645 From Korea, Republic of on Aug 22, 2008

I just had a baby and was getting very unhappy about my hair (significant loss + overall look and feel). I used the henna dye the same night it was delivered (very fast for an international order), and although the application was messy and took some time and effort, it was all worth it. I like the color (my natural color is similar but looked rather dull recently) with a hint of gold but not too bright. I added some oil and honey as suggested. Next time I will try adding some yogurt as my hair is dry. Love the price.

Great colour

Posted by Reviewer1806652 From Australia on Apr 07, 2010

Prefer this one over the mahogany. Mixed in a small amount of black, very happy with the result. I`ve always had red hair but it`s lost its vitality & brilliance in the last few years. This looks really natural.

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3303756 on Apr 17, 2012

the henna was fresh and my hair looks and feels great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »