Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Strawberry, (Light Golden Red), 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Henna Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2680908 on Jul 17, 2009

I am very pleased with Rainbow Research Henna Hair Color. The color is bright and long lasting and NON-TOXIC.

It works well.

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Oct 25, 2013

I like that you can mix what you want to use as you need it.

Very useful hints inside

Posted by 5426956440972127789 on Mar 03, 2014

Amount is enough for one time dyeing hair shoulder-length. Colors gray hair well, gives a uniform golden color, hair shine in the sun! very useful tips on the label - for example, add apple vinegar to giving shine to the hair and fixing color on gray hair.

I THINK HENNA IS A SAFER CHOICE FOR HAIR COLOR

Posted by Reviewer2811307 on Aug 01, 2014

I like the way the Henna improves the condition of my hair. If you want to stop burning your hair with chemicals or exposing your system to potentially harmful ingredients it is a good choice.

Great alternative to chemical dyes.

Posted by 5286513499242539272 on Dec 03, 2014

I am someone who has done a lot of damage to her hair over the years, and I'm trying to restore my hair's condition by not using heat or chemical dyes anymore. I am glad that I took a risk on this henna. First off, I naturally have light strawberry blonde hair, and this color turned my hair a really pretty natural looking copper. The color does fade with each hair wash, just like any other dye. What I am most pleased with though is how shiny and soft my hair feels. BUT I must say that using this dye is super messy and tricky. You are basically packing mud on your hair. The developing time that is on the bottle is not very helpful. I would say you should wrap your hair and sleep with it in your hair over night. When you initially wash your hair, it doesn't feel too soft and smells like tea. Actually my hair smelled like tea for a couple of washes. But to me, it's all worth it because I am able to keep dying my hair without damaging it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »