Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Strawberry, (Light Golden Red), 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I THINK HENNA IS A SAFER CHOICE FOR HAIR COLOR

Posted by Reviewer2811307 on Aug 01, 2014

I like the way the Henna improves the condition of my hair. If you want to stop burning your hair with chemicals or exposing your system to potentially harmful ingredients it is a good choice.

Happy henna user

Posted by Reviewer2586296 on Mar 15, 2009

I have used this product for many years and it is excellent. I like that it is completely organic-- no chemicals. iHerb sells it for less than anyone else I found on the net- and they delivered it immediately. Great product and great service!

Happy Red Head

Posted by Reviewer3272183 on Feb 01, 2012

I really like this product.I was skeptical at first.I have tried a couple of the other henna products that are premixed.They are easier to apply,but allot more expensive. This gives a nice and natural color at a great price. I'll buy it again. Thanks iHerb!!

NO SIDE EFFECTS

Posted by Reviewer1703703 on Aug 05, 2010

Does its job and I don't lend up with side effects.

henna

Posted by Reviewer2595240 on Dec 17, 2013

Aun no la he usado, pero tiene muy buena pinta.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »