Simply the best

Posted by 5274409252982551750 on Jan 28, 2014

This works so well on my straight hair. I don´t need to use straightener or any other products with this conditioner. Smell is great and i get beautiful and shiny hair. Only down side for me is that the bottle is too small. This does weight hair down but for me that is what i´m looking for but maybe if you have thinner hair this might not be the best choice.

Bit of a disappointment

Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Nov 03, 2013

I really wanted to like this conditioner because it doesn't have any 'bad' ingredients but does have henna and biotin. Also, I love their detangling conditioner. My hair just doesn't seem to like this one though. I've even added some jojoba oil and avocado oil to it and have tried it as a deep conditioner but results still weren't great. I'll stick to their detangling conditioner which works great on my hair.

Thicker hair!

Posted by odereviews on Jul 29, 2013

First Henna conditioner we have tried. This stuff is excellent. Makes hair look fuller and thicker. Price was pretty good too. There are some downsides thought. Texture is bit too thick, and you need plenty of this product. Although the results are almost instant and fantastic! Great ingredients too.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Sep 02, 2015

I use this conditioner to help rinse out the henna from my hair. I use Rainbow Research powdered henna which can be very difficult to remove from my thick hair. Applying this conditioner halfway through the rinse process makes my hair smooth and shiny until I get through the 72 hour wait period before washing my hair after a henna treatment.

Gentle and Sweet

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on May 08, 2016

The formulation is uncomplicated and clean, moisturizing yet easily rinsed. Scent is pleasant, sweet almond-ish. I have oily, reactive scalp and long fine hair and this conditioner is not sensitizing. The consistency is very thick, so a little goes a long way. Probably getting marked down because you need to rub and dilute it before applying on hair and scalp. I use it alongside my other shampoos from Himalaya, Acure Organics, Aubrey Organics, and it works.