Rainbow Wonder Shampoo

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on Apr 22, 2016

This is a nice shampoo, because I use both Rainbow, and Light Mountain Henna, and there is a seldom a shampoo for hennaed hair. I wish there were guides to shampoos for hennaed hair, but there aren't, so I end up buying formulas for color treated hair!

Best shampoo for Henna hair.

Posted by 5127837062083668988 on Feb 18, 2016

Shinny, soft hair after washing with Rainbow shampoo. I find other shampoos make my hair frizzy. I love the feel and shine after using this shampoo.

Awesome product

Posted by 5207201583957705740 on Feb 15, 2016

A must buy item. Works great. My hairfall has tremendously reduced. Hair feels thicker and fuller. I use hair wax or pomade on my hair on a daily basis. This shampoo washes the wax off very well. You don't even require a conditioner after your wash. Hair feels very healthy and fresh.

not very impressive

Posted by 4967523288942333573 on Nov 01, 2014

this dries out my hair a bit, it doesn't lather as much as i like it too, and i dont see any difference with the hair fall/ regrowth. oh well, have to look for another shampoo.

Great

Posted by 4705023700696902920 on Aug 19, 2014

I have oily hair and this shampoo is great for this kind of hair. It stays clean for two days, and for me that's unusual.

awful

Posted by 4795221819767245530 on Aug 03, 2014

Awful chemical smell, and hair falls out after using this

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 29, 2014

has a nice amaretto smell which faintly stays on your hair after wash. untangles moderately well. lathers well. doesn't irritate my scalp. definitely gives more shine. for the given volume i think this should be cheaper as henna doesn't grow on mars or whatever.

Rainbow research henna shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3293520 on Jul 25, 2014

i love the almond smell. my hair feels good and fresh. according to ewg rating this shampoo was the least toxins. i am not sure if they did a recent evaluation.

Very good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2477026 on Jul 03, 2014

Very good shampoo. I like it very much. My hair is perfect.

Great Family Shampoo!

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 08, 2014

Lovely light almond scent, good texture and lathers moderately well. Great family shampoo. Hair felt good and did not need frequent conditioning

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »