Rainbow Research, Henna Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Mahogany, (Medium Auburn), 4 oz (113 g)

Very Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer2602305 on Apr 08, 2008

Love the product and the company that I buy it from. They are the quickest ever !!!

Henna Mahogany

Posted by Reviewer2895444 on Apr 08, 2010

I use henna because it eliminates using chemicals to treat my hair and it covers the gray nicely. 4 stars just because I cannot rely on getting the color I want. Too red on sides, but it is my hair, not the product. That's where most of the gray is!

Blends away greys.

Posted by Reviewer1756092 on May 27, 2010

Works well on my hair. I use it on my hair every month and it turns my grey hairs reddish brown and makes all my hair very soft and shiny. I use much less conditioner than I did before I started using this product.

Henna Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2680908 on Jul 17, 2009

I like that the hair color is non-toxic, long lasting and a great color.

Gorgeous Color

Posted by Reviewer2093432 on Apr 06, 2010

I love henna! This is a great product and inexpensive too. My hair is healthy, soft, and strong. I get compliments on my hair quite often and I always recommend henna. This particular product is the perfect size for one application and the color is true. I never worry about what I'll end up with.