Grey Hair turned greenish

Posted by Reviewer2129691 on May 06, 2011

I had some grey hair and followed the manufacturer's instructions concerning it. My grey hair turned green and I am not sure what will happen to all the hair in the sun. I don't know what to do now! Not going to touch this thing again!

allergic reaction, red rash around hairline

Posted by Reviewer1602633 on Sep 17, 2012

sorry, had high hopes. using surya without problems now. also, really smelly - which is to be expected with herbals, but this smell stayed after 3 hair washes. anyway -- there are better products out there. Price most likely reflects quality in this case.

не красит

Posted by SpringRain on Apr 26, 2014

Покупала эту хну и такую Rainbow Research, Henna, 100% Botanical Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Light Brown, 4 oz (113 g), обе не завариваются и не красят, у кого тоже самое вышло, дайте знать пож-та.

It's natural but come on.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Oct 12, 2011

Some of my white hairs turned orange even after adding coffee and ACV after following recommended additions. The products feels like you're applying mud to your hair. Not buying this again.

Bof

Posted by 5505614919989597611 on Jan 16, 2014

Contraignant a utiliser.

Evaluation

Posted by 4716263412108247493 on Sep 06, 2016

It's not working well. Deserve just one star.

Doesn't work with white/gray hair

Posted by 5224259835505877512 on Nov 05, 2016

So I tried this product because of the reviews that I read about its effectiveness. It doesn't seem to work with my hair though. I have asian black thick strands of hair. I mixed this with coffee (as indicated in the instruction) and left it on my hair for 2 hours but nothing happened. my black hair remained black and the gray/white hair remained white... which made me question whether the reviews submitted to this product are from actual customers or "paid" reviewers. just be cautious.