Rainbow Research, Henna Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Medium Brown (Chestnut), 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

Nice Persian Medium Brown Conditioning Henna!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine. Texturizes hair and gives it body. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Henna is a natural, colorless, conditioner for all hair types and colors. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Highly recommended product!

Posted by 5087095682654855077 on Dec 15, 2013

First time using this product which I Google,on 1st application it didn't absorb thoroughly and the mixing was too thick & lumpy.. wasn't satisfied.. on 2nd attempt I mixed it until it's pudding sort not a paste.I was very happy as it cover all of my grey..Thank you

WOW Color

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Jan 18, 2014

I used the medium brown chestnut last night. I mixed the henna powder with mostly lemon juice and some water - let the mixture sit all day while I was at work - then applied when I got home. Messy !! Applied cellophane wrap and then a shower cap. I sat under a dryer for an hour and then waited another 5 hours before rinsing, using conditioner to help rinse it out. Troublesome process the first time BUT WORTH IT. My hair is amazingly healthy shiny and thick with a gorgeous auburn color. I am sold and just ordered more for when I need a touch-up. Oh yeah .... I added ginger powder to lessen the hay smell & it was fine. .

RAINBOW RESEARCH HENNA HAIR COLOR AND CONDITIONER

Posted by 5351721010796723303 on Feb 25, 2014

My wife will use this product again,her friends all agree this color suits her well

Great

Posted by 4894348728677191710 on May 20, 2014

Lasts about 3 dyes! Great colour!