bonne qualité!

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012

Assez bon henné. La texture est plutôt agréable, il a l'air bien frais. La couleur obtenue est très belle, même si comme dans toute coloration végétale avec indigo, ce dernier dégorge rapidement. C'est un bon rapport qualité prix (bien mieux que les henné natur, henné color, Aromazone..)

Awesome Product at a Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on May 06, 2011

The other reviews I read said that they needed to add other colors or products to tone down the red. I didn't experience any red from this color at all. I liked it because it was simply to use, very inexpensive and provided a great colour which was deep and shiny.

NO SIDE EFFECTS

Posted by Reviewer1703703 on Aug 05, 2010

Does its job and I don't lend up with side effects.

Rainbow Research Henna

Posted by 5042299776316667007 on Aug 27, 2012

Fine milled henna. Easy preparation. Adequate grey coverage. A worthy product for the price.

Didn't last :(

Posted by 5397716450623319496 on Dec 09, 2013

This treatment conditioned very well and left my damaged hair feeling soft and healthy again, but the color didn't stay very long. After two weeks, all the brown had washed out, leaving my natural red. It stayed longer than other henna brands have lasted, but I won't be using this one again. Two weeks of color isn't worth the hour (or more) it takes to dye! It's such a long process!

russia

Posted by miracle on Jun 18, 2012

YES YES YES! that's amazing product! It really made my hair so bright and silky! I have dark brown hair and this color chestnut makes my hair darker! I want try more colors, hair looks gorgeous

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1920255 on Feb 24, 2012

Excellent product. No side effects.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2277894 on Mar 08, 2012

Beautiful brown color on my hair.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1123526 on Oct 17, 2012

Excellent quality, easy to use.

Nice Persian Medium Brown Conditioning Henna!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine. Texturizes hair and gives it body. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Henna is a natural, colorless, conditioner for all hair types and colors.