July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Rainbow Research, Henna Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Medium Brown (Chestnut), 4 oz (113 g)

WOW Color

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Jan 18, 2014

I used the medium brown chestnut last night. I mixed the henna powder with mostly lemon juice and some water - let the mixture sit all day while I was at work - then applied when I got home. Messy !! Applied cellophane wrap and then a shower cap. I sat under a dryer for an hour and then waited another 5 hours before rinsing, using conditioner to help rinse it out. Troublesome process the first time BUT WORTH IT. My hair is amazingly healthy shiny and thick with a gorgeous auburn color. I am sold and just ordered more for when I need a touch-up. Oh yeah .... I added ginger powder to lessen the hay smell & it was fine. .

bonne qualité!

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012

Assez bon henné. La texture est plutôt agréable, il a l'air bien frais. La couleur obtenue est très belle, même si comme dans toute coloration végétale avec indigo, ce dernier dégorge rapidement. C'est un bon rapport qualité prix (bien mieux que les henné natur, henné color, Aromazone..)

Awesome Product at a Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2196640 on May 06, 2011

The other reviews I read said that they needed to add other colors or products to tone down the red. I didn't experience any red from this color at all. I liked it because it was simply to use, very inexpensive and provided a great colour which was deep and shiny.

NO SIDE EFFECTS

Posted by Reviewer1703703 on Aug 05, 2010

Does its job and I don't lend up with side effects.

It's natural but come on.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Oct 12, 2011

Some of my white hairs turned orange even after adding coffee and ACV after following recommended additions. The products feels like you're applying mud to your hair. Not buying this again.