Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Research, Henna Hair Color and Conditioner, Persian Medium Brown (Chestnut), 4 oz (113 g)

Highly recommended product!

Posted by 5087095682654855077 on Dec 15, 2013

First time using this product which I Google,on 1st application it didn't absorb thoroughly and the mixing was too thick & lumpy.. wasn't satisfied.. on 2nd attempt I mixed it until it's pudding sort not a paste.I was very happy as it cover all of my grey..Thank you

WOW Color

Posted by Reviewer1615634 on Jan 18, 2014

I used the medium brown chestnut last night. I mixed the henna powder with mostly lemon juice and some water - let the mixture sit all day while I was at work - then applied when I got home. Messy !! Applied cellophane wrap and then a shower cap. I sat under a dryer for an hour and then waited another 5 hours before rinsing, using conditioner to help rinse it out. Troublesome process the first time BUT WORTH IT. My hair is amazingly healthy shiny and thick with a gorgeous auburn color. I am sold and just ordered more for when I need a touch-up. Oh yeah .... I added ginger powder to lessen the hay smell & it was fine. .

Good alternative hair colouring

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Mar 05, 2014

Very happy with the consistency which is much easier to apply than other brands and most importantly, it doesn't irritate my scalp. The only thing I found that it doesn't last very long, I have to reapply every 2 weeks.

Rainbow Research Chestnut Henna

Posted by 4849846198692573818 on May 16, 2014

When I mixed this product (chestnut henna) with the burgundy henna and left it to cure over-night it created a fantastic result. I heated up the product over water just before using it and left it on my head for about 1 to 2 hours. Highly recommended!

bonne qualité!

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 23, 2012

Assez bon henné. La texture est plutôt agréable, il a l'air bien frais. La couleur obtenue est très belle, même si comme dans toute coloration végétale avec indigo, ce dernier dégorge rapidement. C'est un bon rapport qualité prix (bien mieux que les henné natur, henné color, Aromazone..)