Excellent soap!

Posted by Sprinkles on Aug 20, 2009

This is a great product. No scent at all. Wonderful for people who are sensitive to fragrances and dyes, and healthier for all people! Just a small dab of the soap lathers up beautifully and cleans wonderfully. Does a great job at the kitchen sink even on greasy foods on hands.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on May 25, 2011

I purchased this since my son was having this terrible eczema on his wrists. This product help a lot to control it, since it is totally natural, no scents, no colorants. A bottle last, you only need a little bit of it, not much. Price was good comparing it to my local store brands.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3055641 on Nov 27, 2010

I have very sensitive skin; this product is very mild, a pleasure to use and has very minimal scent. Does not dry out your skin. An excellent value.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1096963 on Jul 04, 2011

Good lather, and doesn't demand much for a full body wash.

Gentle on Skin

Posted by Reviewer1511243 on Sep 16, 2012

No SLS or other harsh additives. Great for sensitive skin.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2800534 on Dec 30, 2011

Nice soap.

I keep ordering it!

Posted by 4721768589987835951 on Dec 10, 2012

I like this soap very much. I have very sensative skin and find for my hands it is very good. Dries out my face I also use in shower.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3217150 on Oct 23, 2013

I ordered this soap for my boy because he is sensitive to fragrances (he becomes restless and has headaches when something smells very strong, unnaturally). It is very good, unscented. We will reorder the product.

Liquid Soap from Rainbow Research

Posted by 5206442331804953256 on Dec 11, 2013

Great product, been using it for years and I love it because you can get it "UNSCENTED". Hate smelly soaps especially when eating and it's all you smell. Love that I received it in an extremely fast manner, for that my thanks to IHerb. Great price to, that ensures my future business.