Rainbow Unscented Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 27, 2010

WOW! This is an excellent shampoo. I got it to bathe our dog (the little kid) with because of its extremely healthy ingredient list and no fragrance, but I'm sure I'll be trying it too! It has no fragrance at all, which is GREAT! It's so hard to find good fragrance-free products currently. And it only takes a very tiny amount that lathers up big and works very well. Very good product and an excellent value.

Pure, Gentle stuff

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Aug 04, 2011

I've been using this on both my kids for several months - we're on our second bottle. It's my favorite of all the kid shampoos we've ever used. My only complaint would be that it doesn't completely remove that chlorine feel from my daughter's longish hair after we've been swimming. It does, however, do a fine job of removing the chlorine SMELL. And if we follow this with a good conditioner, that resolves the chlorine issue. I just love how pure this feels, and the benign ingredient list.

Love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2702049 on Apr 21, 2014

This unscented shampoo leaves my kids hair clean but shiny and manageable. My daughter's hair is past her shoulders and we've tried a lot of shampoos but this is the best. She doesn't complain about the smell (it's unscented) and it doesn't seem to irritate her scalp. I've never had it sting the kids' eyes, either. I need to try it and see how it does for my hair!

has smell

Posted by Reviewer2855033 on May 22, 2010

Mild but it does have a smell that's hard to characterize. 0 star for the smell.

Shampoo

Posted by cherylphchan on Sep 18, 2016

Works great for my kid.

great

Posted by 4903558408895025350 on Sep 22, 2013

i use it for my kid both for body&hair wash. I like it.

Rainbow Reasearch Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Apr 11, 2009

Very gentle and makes our hair shiny clean.

Good.

Posted by 5244957175359378945 on Oct 04, 2013

Not sticky and good.

Rainbow Research, Organic herbal Shampoo for Kids

Posted by Reviewer3290656 on Jun 17, 2009

This shampoo does not clean hair very well! My son's hair still smelled dirty after shampooing it 2 times

Fragrance