Great neutral henna

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Oct 12, 2011

Henna can build up in the hair, but I like to use it every few weeks to cover a few gray roots. So what I do is I mix half a jar of the Persian Light Brown and apply that to the roots, then I use a jar of the Neutral on the rest of my hair (which is long). There is no obvious line between the two because the Neutral is not colorless...it adds a slight reddish tint, but a very faint one. Mostly it adds LOTS of shine and thickness. Henna is not for everyone, but in my case it allowed me completely to discontinue using chemicals on my hair. I have natural light brown/auburn (depending on how you look at it) hair, so henna was an option. Blondes probably should not use this product because it is NOT COLORLESS.

Super shine!

Posted by Reviewer1349278 on Dec 28, 2008

This stuff is great, it makes my hair so shiny!

works very well!

Posted by Reviewer2944564 on Dec 01, 2010

I have fine hair. I use this product mixed with Jason Natural henna hi-lights shampoo to add more body and shine. It's easy way for daily use and it works very well. Very good to maintain the scalp, too.

As always

Posted by Reviewer1427810 on Aug 09, 2010

Rainbow henna is the best.

Natural henna conditions without colour.

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on May 01, 2008

Quality product, totally natural, the only ingredient is henna powder. Conditions the hair beautifully and is safe for sensitive skins/noses.

Nice Neutral Conditioning Henna! SAFE for your hair too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Rainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with color. Smooths and seals the hair's cuticle for greater shine. Texturizes hair and gives it body. Blends naturally. Fades gradually. Lasts 4-6 weeks. Henna is a natural, colorless, conditioner for all hair types and colors.

gives the shine

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

Transparent henna, which gives the shine and healthy looking hair!

Shiny hair:-)

Posted by Reviewer1914741 on May 21, 2011

A little messy to apply, but worth the work. I will definitely try this again in 4 weeks.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on Oct 24, 2010

Indigo treated hair looks dull and dry, but with the help of this, the hair becomes silky and shinly. Can't expect more!

jan hutchen

Posted by Reviewer1965272 on Aug 02, 2008

great product and wonderful service thankyou

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »