outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2325124 on May 30, 2009

product. no more dry skin, itchy head scalp after shampooing, neither for my kids, nor for me. have een using it for the past 3 years, and don't plan on makig a change anytime soon. no matter what i search for when online, i always come back to this simple product. when i run out of my shampoo, i just use some of this and it feels and smells great.

Alexander, Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3232468 on Feb 08, 2011

The shampoo is just great - thick and syrupy. It leaves my kid's hair manageable, fresh-clean and sweet-smelled.

Gentle for kids, lathers good and smells great!

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 17, 2014

I have been using this shampoo for my son for the last 7 years. I love that it is all natural, gentle and smells lightly of bubble gum. It never dries out his hair. I also squirt some into the tub for a bubble bath, it lathers nicely. They also make an unscented version but I prefer the light scent of this one.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2537836 on Sep 11, 2010

I use this shampoo on both of my daughters. They love the smell. You only need to use very little, so it goes a long way.

Great on cleaning hair... but my daughter says it stings eyes.

Posted by Reviewer2081292 on Jul 02, 2008

It cleans well and rinses well. The scent is nice it smells somewhat bubble gum but it does not linger on hair. That is good for me I don't like any scent. My daughter did complaint it stings the eyes. But since it rinses well she doesn't complain for long. Her eyes didn't look irritated so that was good. Over all she does like it.

Great smell

Posted by normantan on Oct 08, 2008

My kids love it and they have less hair drop since using this shampoo. they love the smell too!

Shampoo for kids.

Posted by Reviewer2252960 on Feb 20, 2009

I use non-animal tested shampoos. This one has a mild smell. Not bad.

;)

Posted by Reviewer1927000 on Aug 02, 2011

I liked it! :)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1756708 on Oct 25, 2011

This shampoo works well and the scent is good.

Kids shower shampoo

Posted by 5174359233686569713 on May 09, 2016

My kids love this shampoo, with this product they love to wash themselves and happily learn how to do it well! We´ve tried also the "Goin´coconuts" -version and it is also a hit.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »