The BEST sugar you can get

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 23, 2013

My boys react to all sugars like fructose, xylitol, processed white cane sugar, agave, honey, maple, coconut, sugar etc BUT this whole cane sugar is the only sugar they can handle!! I made an awesome gluten free chocolate cake using this whole sugar and it tasted awesome, some people said it was the best cake they ever tried. If you want the recepie go to www.freecoconutrecepies.com and look for the fool proof chocolate cake:)

Great for waterkefir

Posted by Reviewer2561701 on Nov 12, 2012

I use it to feed my waterkefir, and it works great.

taste just like sugar cane

Posted by Reviewer1250448 on Oct 02, 2011

I really miss sucking and chewing on sugar cane as a child, this is the best tasting cane sugar. similar to the actual thing

Sweetness Along With Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jul 10, 2011

Nice healthy replacement for non-nutritive white sugar.

Great Stuff

Posted by Charybdis on Apr 18, 2013

I've had no problems using it one for one in recipes that call for standard, white sugar. It gives my baked dishes a more complex flavor, though it will darken really light baked goods just a bit. I've also used it to make grenadine, and it reduced beautifully with great flavor. I also like it's organic and that the growers are being fairly compensated for their work. I hope iherb continues to carry this product - you can't beat the price for this level of quality.

Perfect for my Kefir Water

Posted by 5521167486995774986 on Dec 29, 2014

My kefir grains prefer this sugar to all others. It makes a nice rich kefir water flavor and color. It is also nutrient/mineral-rich due to the lack of processing. I have hunted locally and online for this brand of sugar and found this is the best price by far! I've found my kefir water sugar source...YAY!!!

Great sweetener in baking

Posted by Reviewer1673715 on Jun 22, 2012

I use this mostly in baking and oatmeal. It has a molasses undertone, so I am careful about what I use it in. It looks like dark dry sand and it seems to take slightly longer than refined sugar to dissolve. Be aware that it will darken the color of your dish if used in sufficient amounts.

Delicious!!!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

The taste and smell is amazing. THIS is sugar as it should taste originally:-)

Wonderful flavor and sweetness, with a clear conscience

Posted by 5181998258876347228 on Dec 01, 2014

I trust all Rapunzel products. They have proven themselves to be a responsible world company through fair labor and trade practices and strict guidelines for ecologically sound and sustainable growing practices. I have been buying this sugar for years. It does take a while to switch from refined white sugar, but I did it by starting with half and half in my sugar bowl. I don't use anything else in my coffee, and I now use it for most of my baking. I was alarmed when I saw someone say that they were owned by Hershey - They are not. I buy their cocoa, dark chocolate, sugar, cornstarch and more. I am always impressed with the quality of their products.

The Best Sugar

Posted by 4848054568389484904 on Dec 09, 2014

This is the best sugar I have found thus far! We do not consume a lot of sugar, but I order it in quantities of several and get the best price that way. It is the only sweetener I will use other than honey or other natural sweeteners. It is also great for making water Kefir -- yum! Thanks to iHerb for making it available to us!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »