The real deal.

Posted by 4851432863264259078 on Apr 28, 2014

A Whole Cane Sugar with the taste I was looking for. Have been eating as is on food and used it in cake too. Much better taste than white sugar.

Delicious!!!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

The taste and smell is amazing. THIS is sugar as it should taste originally:-)

Wonderful flavor and sweetness, with a clear conscience

Posted by 5181998258876347228 on Dec 01, 2014

I trust all Rapunzel products. They have proven themselves to be a responsible world company through fair labor and trade practices and strict guidelines for ecologically sound and sustainable growing practices. I have been buying this sugar for years. It does take a while to switch from refined white sugar, but I did it by starting with half and half in my sugar bowl. I don't use anything else in my coffee, and I now use it for most of my baking. I was alarmed when I saw someone say that they were owned by Hershey - They are not. I buy their cocoa, dark chocolate, sugar, cornstarch and more. I am always impressed with the quality of their products.

The Best Sugar

Posted by 4848054568389484904 on Dec 09, 2014

This is the best sugar I have found thus far! We do not consume a lot of sugar, but I order it in quantities of several and get the best price that way. It is the only sweetener I will use other than honey or other natural sweeteners. It is also great for making water Kefir -- yum! Thanks to iHerb for making it available to us!

sugar

Posted by 5472997971031853932 on Dec 15, 2014

The Champagne of Sugars

Tasteful

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Jul 23, 2012

This sugar taste licorice and espresso, very strong taste. Lovely sweetness, but I prefer other sweeteners.

Not too sweet

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Aug 20, 2013

Nice and unrefined. Brownish colored. I prefer coconut palm sugar though.

Not a Gluten Free Product

Posted by radcraze on Feb 18, 2016

I purchased this brand for first time to compare with other brand of unrefined whole cane sugar on this site and was discouraged to learn that this is processed in a facility that also processes wheat (gluten), dairy, and soy. Organic sucanat appears to be a cleaner operation since it has GF, Kosher and Vegan certifications. Also this rapadura is gray/brown in color and tasted more like a burnt sugar while the sucanat is more orange/brown in color, sweeter on tongue and no hint of burnt taste. This tell me it was dried at a much lower heat. I've watched youtube videos on processing of these sugars and they are both pretty much the same sugar in the sence of how its made.

wonderful product

Posted by 5759513385364587782 on Jun 20, 2016

I love this sugar and it always arrives very fast.

Rapadura

Posted by 4626057898737909858 on Sep 02, 2015

Rapadura is my favorite and I have tried many sugars. They don't need to charge so much for it but it is still cheaper than the doctor bills that you will eventually face from eating white sugar which is stripped of all nutrition but the calories. In my opinion white sugar is a drug and gets you high but rapadura keeps your brain on a even keel. The price of rapadura varies widely between sources. iHerb recently gave me one of the best prices for this product. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »