The real deal.

Posted by 4851432863264259078 on Apr 28, 2014

A Whole Cane Sugar with the taste I was looking for. Have been eating as is on food and used it in cake too. Much better taste than white sugar.

Delicious!!!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

The taste and smell is amazing. THIS is sugar as it should taste originally:-)

Wonderful flavor and sweetness, with a clear conscience

Posted by 5181998258876347228 on Dec 01, 2014

I trust all Rapunzel products. They have proven themselves to be a responsible world company through fair labor and trade practices and strict guidelines for ecologically sound and sustainable growing practices. I have been buying this sugar for years. It does take a while to switch from refined white sugar, but I did it by starting with half and half in my sugar bowl. I don't use anything else in my coffee, and I now use it for most of my baking. I was alarmed when I saw someone say that they were owned by Hershey - They are not. I buy their cocoa, dark chocolate, sugar, cornstarch and more. I am always impressed with the quality of their products.

The Best Sugar

Posted by 4848054568389484904 on Dec 09, 2014

This is the best sugar I have found thus far! We do not consume a lot of sugar, but I order it in quantities of several and get the best price that way. It is the only sweetener I will use other than honey or other natural sweeteners. It is also great for making water Kefir -- yum! Thanks to iHerb for making it available to us!

sugar

Posted by 5472997971031853932 on Dec 15, 2014

The Champagne of Sugars

Tasteful

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Jul 23, 2012

This sugar taste licorice and espresso, very strong taste. Lovely sweetness, but I prefer other sweeteners.

Not too sweet

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Aug 20, 2013

Nice and unrefined. Brownish colored. I prefer coconut palm sugar though.

good

Posted by 5241794039148217838 on Nov 05, 2014

good

Rapunzel Organic Whole Cane Sugar

Posted by turtlehealth on Jan 08, 2012

THe Sugar is Excellent .

quite good

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Apr 01, 2011

the reason i gave this 5 starts, is that it is not refined :) it contains minerals that refined sugar doesnt. the taste is good, not as sweet as refined. but id still use this one instead of the refined one. i have not tried this with baking. so i cant say about that. but ill try it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »