Great Product!

Posted by 4817069711590563190 on Jan 11, 2015

I use Rapunzel Organic Whole Cane Sugar as a substitute for both brown & white sugar in most of my baked goods. However, we use it mostly as a brown sugar substitute. We actually prefer the taste to traditional brown sugar in just about everything! We learned about this sugar from a cookbook called NOURISHING TRADITIONS. In this book, the author explains the many benefits of choosing this sugar over other processed and relatively unprocessed sugars. Great service from iHerb! I heartily recommend!

Rapadura

Posted by 4626057898737909858 on Sep 02, 2015

Rapadura is my favorite and I have tried many sugars. They don't need to charge so much for it but it is still cheaper than the doctor bills that you will eventually face from eating white sugar which is stripped of all nutrition but the calories. In my opinion white sugar is a drug and gets you high but rapadura keeps your brain on a even keel. The price of rapadura varies widely between sources. iHerb recently gave me one of the best prices for this product. Thank you.

wonderful product

Posted by 5759513385364587782 on Jun 20, 2016

I love this sugar and it always arrives very fast.

good sugar source

Posted by Reviewer2605697 on Nov 06, 2011

My family likes this product for all their sugar uses.

비정제 설탕 !!! 덜달고 향도 좋네요

Posted by Reviewer3006291 on Oct 22, 2014

베이킹에 쓰려고 샀는데 기존에 쓰던 cane sugar랑 다른건 비정제라 그런지 입자가 굵어요. 양도 많고 좋네요 ㅎㅎ 마치 흑설탕먹는 기분이에용

Not a Gluten Free Product

Posted by radcraze on Feb 18, 2016

I purchased this brand for first time to compare with other brand of unrefined whole cane sugar on this site and was discouraged to learn that this is processed in a facility that also processes wheat (gluten), dairy, and soy. Organic sucanat appears to be a cleaner operation since it has GF, Kosher and Vegan certifications. Also this rapadura is gray/brown in color and tasted more like a burnt sugar while the sucanat is more orange/brown in color, sweeter on tongue and no hint of burnt taste. This tell me it was dried at a much lower heat. I've watched youtube videos on processing of these sugars and they are both pretty much the same sugar in the sence of how its made.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »